6th June 2012, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Which stream is a best choice for me between BBA and BCA after completion of 10+2 with Commerce and Maths?

i have done my 10+2 with commerce + maths which stream is best for me bba and bca or any other.

6th June 2012, 08:04 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream is a best choice for me between BBA and BCA after completion of 10+2 with Commerce and Maths?

Having completed 10+2 in Commerce and Maths, if you are interested to join Graduation in your arts field, then its better to opt for BBA course.

In contrast to this, if you are interested to join Graduation in technical related stream, then its better to opt for BCA course.

Both the courses are having its own career scope and job opportunities for the candidates.

Only thing is that the candidates have to make most out of the course by gaining good subject knowledge and by utilizing the same in the better manner to get a handsome job.

If you have opted for BBA course at your Graduation level, then opt for MBA course at Post Graduation level.

MBA candidates are having good number of job opportunities in variety of business sectors.

The admission to MBA course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Here are some of the Entrance Exams to join MBA course
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT
-SNAP
-FMS etc.

If you have opted for BCA course, then its better to join MCA course at your Post Graduation level.

The admission for MCA course will also be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam to give admission for MCA course.

If you want to get admission for MCA course in NITs, then its better to crack NIMCET Exam.

IT is in good boom in these days. Candidates who have completed MCA course are also having top jobs in top IT companies with high salaries.

So, I suggest you to have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and crack it well to get admission for the respective course in a good college.

Wish you all the best.
6th June 2012, 11:26 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream is a best choice for me between BBA and BCA after completion of 10+2 with Commerce and Maths?

If you are from commerce background its better to go for BBA. Then it will be easier for you to prepare for MBA if that is your main aim.

Generally students from science stream opts for BCA over BBA.

Career scope of both the degrees is great.

So now you have to understand where your interest lies. Then choose accordingly.
All the best dear
6th June 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream is a best choice for me between BBA and BCA after completion of 10 2 with Commerce and Maths?

i hav scored 89.6 in 12 boards cbse and i wish to join GADVASU LUDHIANA or NDRI KARNAL for B TECH in DAIRY TECHNOLOGY.
my rank in ICAR is 683.Am i eligible?
3rd July 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream is a best choice for me between BBA and BCA after completion of 10 2 with Commerce and Maths?

I have secured 88 marks in comp sc. & 78.2% in 12th from arts stream .I want a good job so please tell me what is the good for me :-Bca or Bba?
27th October 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should i choose for BCA
11th June 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

CAN I TAKE MBA AFTER COMPLETING BCA ?
6th March 2015, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Which stream science, commerce or arts should i choose to do the BCA degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?