23rd September 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course for me after passing B.Com final year? Should I do MCA? Which is the best college in Hyderabad?

Sir,
I am in B.Com. final year and I am preparing for C.A.T. test and I am thinking that I will get 85%.
Please advice me which is best course for me.
Shall I do MCA if yes what is the best college in hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  3. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  4. How can I get a better college of MCA in Maharashtra? I am pursuing BCA final year
  5. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  6. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  7. Details about Indian Air force? I am pursuing B.Com final year in Hyderabad
  8. Marks required to get admission in B.Com final year in any college of Mumbai or Pune?
  9. How to join MCA in government college? I am pursuing BSc final year
  10. How to take admission in IPCC after passing B.Com final year
  11. How to take admission without entrance in Gujarat or Maharashtra after passing MCA?
  12. Should I do MCA after passing BCA?
  13. Should I go for MBA(IT) or MCA after passing B.Com from Mumbai University with 51%
  14. Eligibility criteria for job after passing B.Com CA final year?
  15. Should I go for MCA after doing B.Com from IGNOU?
  16. Can I go for B.Com after passing B.Com Hons
  17. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  18. Can I register in CS executive after B.COm final year?
4th May 2015, 11:33 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best course for me after passing B.Com final year? Should I do MCA? Which is the best college in Hyderabad?

There are many courses after the B.com that you can apply for the post graduation but as you are telling that you can get the 85% marks in CAT exam then i suggest you to go for the M.B.A. only because if you got such a great percentage of marks then you can get the admission in any I.I.M. institute which is the best organisation in our country for M.B.A. course.
But in M.C.A. you will turn out to your natural study stream and in that not a much great success for you then the field you are studying now so you have to study the M.B.A. after the B.com that will best to you.

Other courses that you can apply are -

>> Charted accountant

>> Company Secretory

>> M.com

Collages for this course in Hyderabad are -

>> Anglophile business school, Madhapur
Hyderabad

>> Siva Sivani institute of management, Kompalli
Hyderabad

>> Vignana Jyoti institute of management, Kukatpally
Hyderabad

>> Amity business global school, Madhapur
Hyderabad

>> WLC collage India, Banjara Hills
Hyderabad

>> Indian institute of management, hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?