6th January 2011, 01:02 PM
DEEPA MAWRI

Universities for doing M.Com to make a teaching career after B.Com (pass) with 52.5% marks?

Dear Sir/Mam
I am Pursuing Icwa Final and completed my B.COM(Pass) in year 2008 with 52.5% from Delhi university Non college mata sundari. I want to make my career in teaching.I want to do M.com but i have only 52.5% and in DU at least 55% required. Please suggest me that from where i have to do m.com and also give directions lighting in teaching that how can i make a teacher for accounts subject.

6th January 2011, 03:01 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Universities for doing M.Com to make a teaching career after B.Com (pass) with 52.5% marks?

hi friend, you can do your m.com from a no. of institue.i cann't send all the name so please visit on this link and you can see the list-
http://www.infinitecourses.com/Top-commerce-colleges-in-India.aspx
6th January 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities for doing M.Com to make a teaching career after B.Com (pass) with 52.5% marks?

WAHT THE PROCEDURE OF THE ADMISSIN FOR ECONOMICS & LLB IN DELHI UNVERSITY
6th January 2011, 04:44 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,
M.com has a great value but remember you are from pass stream,i think it would be better if you go for MBA instead of M.com...
6th January 2011, 05:04 PM
Ajay kumar verma

If you get the highest marks in Master Degree e.g 70% you are make a teaching carrier.
6th January 2011, 06:55 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Generally for doing M.Com one must have 55% aggregate in Graduation.
But you can try for distance learning .They also provide with valuable and good course.

You can refer to the site :
http://www.indiaedu.com/distance-learning/india/courses/pg-courses/m-com.html

There are many Institutes Offering Distance Learning MCOM for instance:
Jiwaji University Gwalior
http://www.jiwaji.edu/courses-commerce.asp,etc.

Best Of Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
6th January 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

well there are lots of good colleges in india for m.com...you can just try finding from the internet or i you can just try in this colleges in delhi... Hindu College, Jesus & Mary College or try in chennai for this colleges..Madras Christian College,Presidency College...there are lots of colleges where they are not really concern about your percentile....if you are lucky enough you may get in the above colleges...best of luck..
6th January 2011, 08:58 PM
jayant hooda

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEPA MAWRI View Post
Dear Sir/Mam
I am Pursuing Icwa Final and completed my B.COM(Pass) in year 2008 with 52.5% from Delhi university Non college mata sundari. I want to make my career in teaching.I want to do M.com but i have only 52.5% and in DU at least 55% required. Please suggest me that from where i have to do m.com and also give directions lighting in teaching that how can i make a teacher for accounts subject.
if u r interested in m.com you can join M D UNIVERSITY Rohtak (haryana) or u can also join CDL UNIVERSITY SIRSA (HARYANA) . FROM HERE YOU CAN PERSUE your m.com with these marks.
6th January 2011, 09:47 PM
jayant hooda

Smile Re: Universities for doing M.Com to make a teaching career after B.Com (pass) with 52.5% marks?

[QUOTE=DEEPA MAWRI;304574]Dear Sir/Mam
I am Pursuing Icwa Final and completed my B.COM(Pass) in year 2008 with 52.5% from Delhi university Non college mata sundari. I want to make my career in teaching.I want to do M.com but i have only 52.5% and in DU at least 55% required. Please suggest me that from where i have to do m.com and also give directions lighting in teaching that how can i make a teacher for accounts subject.[/QUOTE R/Madam
as you provide that you have passed B.COM from Delhi University so i hope that you know about the entrance exam of DU for M.Com admission so please provide me the syllabes for M.Com entrance i shall be thankful to you for this.

AND REGARDING your question you can do M.com from various universities in haryana like MDU Rohtak, CDLU Sirsa etc. I will tell you about everything about these universities because i m a student of MDU Rohtak . and i want to do M.com from delhi university. I have secured 65% marks in B.Com.
With Best wishes
7th January 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Mam
I want to do M.com from distance learning. I have completed B.com pass with DU 52.5% from non collage Mata Sundari. Please suggest me.
14th January 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

display the syllabus of m.com final.......
3rd March 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i want bcom details
16th March 2011, 06:36 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi dear,
Generally for doing M.Com one must have 55% aggregate in Graduation.
But you can try for distance learning .They also provide with valuable and good course.

http://www.jiwaji.edu/courses-commerce.asp,etc.

thanks
5th May 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I have just given my b.com final year exams from m.d.u. & my aggregate %age will be 65 & i want to m.com from so plz tell me what are the things that i need to prepare for its entrance & when its forms will be out?
19th September 2011, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing b com final from school of open learning.what after this for carrer in teaching?
21st February 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I want be a teacher .which is better for teaching M.A or M.COM?I have a 58% in B.com (pass)
21st February 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

i want be a teacher ,i have a 58% in b.com pass what should i do M.A or M.COM
22nd February 2012, 11:04 AM
chandler8161

As you already have 2 years experience in teaching industry you do not need any other courses.

However,to boost your career you coluld do any of the following courses

1.Do B.Ed,which is one year course and it will help you to start your teaching career in good educational institutes.
2.Take UGC NET exams and clear it,which is valid through out India and it will help you to start your teaching career in Government colleges

The best colleges in India to pursue B.ed are listed below

1.Dr. Zakir Hussain Teachers Training College Darbhanga, Bihar
2.St Ann’s College of Education SD Road, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
3.A.G. Teachers College University Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
4.St. Xaviers College of Education Digha Ghat P.O. Patna
5.Loyola College of Education NCB 21-28, P.S. Kumaraswamy Raja Salai, Raja Annamalaipuram, East Singhbhum, Jharkhand
6.Bombay Teachers Training College Mahakavi Bhushan Marg, Near Reagal Cinema, Opp. Apollo Hotel, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra
7.Lady Irwin College Sikandra Road New Delhi
8.C E S College of Educational Research And Training Bal Bharti Public School Campus,Parwana Road, Pitampura,New Delhi
9.College of Education Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business,Shakarpur Delhi
10.P. V. D. T. College of Education For Women No 1 Nathibai Thackersey Road,New Marine Lines,Mumbai
11.Biyani D. Ed. & B. Ed. College Jamner Road, Bhusawal, Dist.Jalgaon
12.Sri Sikshayatan College 11, Lord Sinha Road Kolkata -16
13.Government College of Education Sector-20D, Chandigarh
14.SNDT Women's University Nathibai Thavkersey Road, New Marine Lines, Mumbai.
15.Department of Education, Himachal Pradesh University Summer Hills,Himachal Pradesh,india
16.K. J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education, Training and Research Vidyanagari Vidyavihar - (East) Mumbai
17.Bangalore City College 160, Chelekere Main Road Banaswadi Outer Ring Road, Kalyanagar Post, Behind Bts Bus Depot, Bangalore.
18.Army Institute of Education (AIE) Army Institute of Education,Kandhar Lines, Ring Road,Delhi Cantt.New Delhi
19.Scottish Church College Scottish Church College, 1 & 3 Urquhart Square, Kolkata, India.
20.St. Xavier`s College 30 Park Street (30 Mother Teresa Sarani),Kolkata,india
21.Nirmala Institute of Education Altinho, Panjim, Goa
22.CSI College of Education CSI Institutional Campus,Pasumalai, 625004 Madurai, Tamilnadu
23.Farook Training College P.O Kozhikode, 673632, Kerala, India

Details regarding UGC NET exams are as follows

1.You should have scored atleast 55% in your masters degree
2.There is no upper age limit to take the exam.

UGC NET exams are conducted twice a year,please be logged in their website for instantaneous news

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!
22nd February 2012, 04:43 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

You can do either of two for being lecturer in college but for teacher in school

you need to do B.ed from recognized university.

you can become lecturer in college by clearing the exam called NET.

This exam is conduct twice in a year which is conduct by UGC.

While for becoming Teacher in school you should clear entrance exam conduct by various

universities for the course B.ED.

For doing B.ED you need not to do post graduation (MA OR M.com).

But for appearing in NET exam you need to be post graduation in a subject with at least 55% marks.

For doing B.ED Best Universities/Institutions

BEST REGULAR B.ED UNIVERSITY

A.G. Teachers College, Ahmedabad
Andhra University, Visakhapatanam
Bombay Teacher’s Training College, Mumbai
D.M.College of Teacher Education, Imphal
Government College of Education, Chandigarh
Himachal Pradesh University, Department Of Education, Shimla
Jamila Milia Islamia University, Delhi
K.J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education, Training and Research, Mumbai
Lady Irwin College, Delhi
SNDT Womens University, Mumbai
St. Xaviers College of Education, Patna
University of Bombay
University of Pune
University of Punjab
23rd February 2012, 08:54 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Universities for doing M.Com :

Muquyath Sha Sirguro Wakf Board College

Anna University

Dr. Ambedkar Government Arts College

Thiruthangal Nadar College

Jayagovind Hari Gopal Agarwal Agarsen College

D.A.V. Centenary College

University of Delhi

Sri Ram College of Commerce

St. Joseph College of Commerce

National Institute of Management Studies

Rastraguru Surendra Nath College

B.K.P. Rastraguru Surendra Nath College
15th March 2012, 09:40 PM
kaveribiswas

for doing M.Com one must have 55% aggregate in Graduation.

http://www.jiwaji.edu/courses-commerce.asp

Good luck.............
10th April 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

can i have teach in colleges after getting NET exam. But i study bcom and mcom in distance. Can i teach in colleges
20th April 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

i have cmpleted my graduation in accts honours wiyh 53% marks under calcutta university. i do not want to do m.com right nw.so please suggest me some career which i cn do know
2nd July 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

which university is better for m.com ignou or jamia millia islamia ?
3rd July 2013, 06:10 PM
Vamshi.Kothari

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
List of M.COM colleges:
  • Shri Ram College of Commerce
  • Lady Shri Ram College for Women (LSRC)
  • Ramjas College
  • Stella Maris College
  • Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics
  • K.J.Somaiya College of Arts & Commerce
  • Mithibai College
  • Sacred Heart College
  • H.R College of Commerce & Economics

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?