7th February 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

How to get Custom House Agent licence after PGDM? Schedule of examination?

sir,
i have done pgdm- marketing and pgdm-logistics n material mgt.
I want liecence for CHA. So pls sujjest me what i have to do...n when exams r schedule..what is
Eligibility n more about....
Pls rply fast..
Thanking u..

11th February 2014, 09:11 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get Custom House Agent licence after PGDM? Schedule of examination?

To get in to the Custom house agent officer,you must meet the eligibility criteria first.For that the minimum educational qualification is of the Masters In Business Administration degree.Or else the LLB or Chartered Accountant Courses are also eligible for this.Customs house agent is generally licensed to the act as an agent for the transaction of the business.Which is relating to the departure of the conveyances or the import or else the export of the goods at the custom station.

The Customs House Agent license may be either temporary or else Permanent.To get yhhis you must have a minimum of Graduation from a recognized university.you must have a experience of three years in the Customs Clarence work.Also you must have bank-certified assets of Rs.1 lakh or else of the Rs.50,000.And the rule is if two people have the equal seniority,then among those two persons the older person will generally be preferred.You must have a G card for to be eligible.

The Application forms are readily available at the customs office of the every state.Generally you can expect those application forms from the month of July onwards. There is no minimum marks required to attain this one and Of course there is no age criteria.So to be eligible for getting CHA you need to have the above eligibility criteria.
13th February 2014, 08:10 PM
Sowmya449

Default Re: How to get Custom House Agent licence after PGDM? Schedule of examination?

Minimum educational qualification is of the Masters In Business Administration degree.Or else the LLB or Chartered Accountant Courses are also eligible for this.Customs house agent is generally licensed to the act as an agent for the transaction of the business.Which is relating to the departure of the conveyances or the import or else the export of the goods at the custom station.
30th May 2014, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I have done PGDIM from IGNOU. Am I eligible to appear for CHA Exam?
8th August 2014, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

sir i am ll.b. degree holder, how i get licence of custom house agent and what is future in this field.
2nd November 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I am complete Mab in marketing pls mail me at [email protected] about cha exam.
5th May 2015, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

sir, i done M.B.A in HR , and worked for three year at Celebi cargo terminal now i would like to appear in CHA exams what should i do and how can i attend the exams, what are the criteria to appear in the exams, where and when i can get the applications for the exams kindly help & suggest.

yogender Kumar
[email protected]
ph-8800767927
29th March 2017, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I had done MBA with major subjects marketing and finance but i had 1 or 2 subjects related to international trading.
I m eligible to apply for CHA exam????

[email protected] plz revert asap.
29th March 2017, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I had done MBA with major subjects marketing and finance but i had 1 or 2 subjects related to international trading.
I am eligible to apply for CHA exam????

[email protected]
21st June 2017, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, I am Saikumar i have completed M.B.A(finance&marketing) in 2015. How can i get customs house agent licence? and is there any Training institutes?

What is the procedure for writing G-card exam,how can i prepare for the exam? where to learn the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?