22nd May 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best courses after 12th? What will be the salary per month?

what are the best courses after 12?
what will be the salary per month

29th June 2013, 06:41 PM
deepa...

Default Re: Which are the best courses after 12th? What will be the salary per month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the best courses after 12?
what will be the salary per month
hi...
after 12th there are many courses that you can take..
among them..
MBBS and Engineering are the two which will give you high salary...
you can select any of the two for the same..
they both are the best leading courses for science student

if you are a commerce student, you can take, BBA, BBM, BCA,CA, or b. com ..
these are good courses, but to get high salary job, you will have to take post graduation, like MBA, MCA...
then you will get very good salary...

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses? 21 14th May 2016 09:57 AM
Detailed Information regarding ICWA, CFA and CS courses? Required Qualification to do these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses? 11 12th June 2015 12:41 PM
Should I go for patent and intellectual properiatry right courses, Drug regularity affairs courses or clinical research courses? Which has a better scope? 1 16th November 2011 01:51 AM
Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters? 3 28th July 2011 10:35 PM
Information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses on Museology in India? Where can I get admission? 2 10th July 2011 08:50 PM