28th January 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Best country for Teaching jobs in English and Social studies?

I have done B.Ed with 65%,my teaching subjects are english&social studies.which are the best countries where i can settle&get a good job?what is the scope?

25th April 2014, 09:36 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best country for Teaching jobs in English and Social studies?

As you have mentioned that you have done B.Ed. with 65% and your teaching subjects are English & social studies, you are now confused that at which country you should settle and start your teacher job. So now I am going to clear all your confusion by about what you have mentioned in your questions and I hope that you will like the solution which I am going to present you.

So, a teacher is the only person for whom a child becomes very successful and teaching is a very difficult occupation, a teacher is the only person who plays an important part training teenagers, children and subjects like social studies and English are very essential in our life mainly English is a subject which should be known to all people as it’s our international language, so we all should be perfect in English and there are many countries which will offer you good teaching Job.

I am going to give you 5 top country which will give you good teaching job with good salary so, Dubai is the no.1 country which offers you salary between US$3500-$5000 per month, Taiwan comes 2nd as it offers you salary between US$3000-$4000 per month, Korea is the 3rd which offers you salary between US$2000-$3000 per month, Japan comes 4th which offers you salary between US$2000-$2500 per month, 5th Vietnam which offers you salary between US$1000-$3000 per month. These are the country which offers the highest salary for teacher so you can go any one among these 5 countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?