11th November 2016, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for one year of Electronics & Communication Engineering department?

Respected Sir, I want to know what is the fee structure for one year of Electronics & Communication Engineering department? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue MS in electronics and communication?
  2. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  3. Opportunities for me through CDAC having completed my B.E. in Electronics & Communications? What are the best institutes, admission procedure and fee structure for the course?
  4. Cutoff list of AIEEE Electronics and Communication exam? What is the fee structure?
  5. Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  6. Suggested jobs after PG in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  7. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  8. What is the procedure and fee structure followed for doing internship in BEL Hyderabad or Bangalore?
  9. Names of the colleges of DTU and branches with address list?
  10. From where to get forms for Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  11. What is the admission fee structure for B.Tech Electronics and Communication program?
  12. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  14. Where should I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)?
  15. Complete information about PhD in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  16. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  17. Question papers for combined engineering service(Electronics and Communication Department)
  18. List private job options related to Electronics & Communication field?
14th November 2016, 09:15 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: What is the fee structure for one year of Electronics & Communication Engineering department?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to know what is the fee structure for one year of Electronics & Communication Engineering department? Please answer as soon as possible.

Here is the fee structure for the Electronics and communication engineering.
1 year fee structure of private college fee structure.

Application fee: 220 Rs.
Admission fee : 1600/-.
Caution deposit: 5000/-.
Activity fee: 1000/-.

Tuition fee for 1st sem: 20,000/-.
Tuition fee for 2nd sem:20,000/-.
Summer semester : 5000/-.

Hostel fee for 1st sem : 15000/-.
Hostel caution fee: 2000/-
Hostel fee for 2nd sem: 15000/-.
internet facility fee: 750/year.
Summer fee : 5200/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?