13th November 2016, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria required to get admission in class 5? What will be the fee structure?

Respected Sir, I want to know what is the criteria required to get admission in class 5? Please provide the related information and tell me about the fee structure of average schools? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria required for admission in class 1? What is the fee structure of CBSE Board Schools?
  2. Eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy? What is the Fee structure of the course?
  3. What is the fee structure of girls PD candidates?
  4. How can I apply for CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure? -- [New]
  5. What is the fee structure for class 11 science including hostel fee per month?
  6. What is the admission procedure in class II?
  7. What is the criteria and fee structure for admission in Symbiosis, Pune?
  8. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  9. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue LLB course? When should I apply for admission and what is the fee structure for the course?
  11. How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after completing class 12th? What is eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure?
  12. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join BAMS through Correspondence in Bangalore?
  14. What is an integrated law course? What is the fee structure and admission criteria? Minimum percentage required in HS? Does it give job guarantee?
  15. Fee structure for BA in Economics and B.Com courses? Required eligibility criteria to get admission for this course?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in class 2? What is the fee structure?
  17. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Private Institutions? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  18. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that?
14th November 2016, 08:43 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: What is the criteria required to get admission in class 5? What will be the fee structure?

There is normal criteria like if you completed 4th class means its enough to study class 5th.

* If you are suddenly changing the school means some entrance test to check the capability of the student is to be done in some average and above average schools.

* Then average Fee should be 15000 to 25000 in some schools.
* If you want CBSC and International schools fee should be bit higher..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?