28th June 2011, 05:20 PM
shriya madhu

Which is the best language to learn and write the KAS exam? Is it Kannada or English?

i want which is the best language for learn and write the kas exam,is kannada r english

11th November 2011, 09:00 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is the best language to learn and write the KAS exam? Is it Kannada or English?

dear friend,

i think you should to write the exam in English.
so just write the exam with it .
its helps you to developed your future .
so best of luck.
27th September 2017, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best language to learn and write the KAS exam? Is it Kannada or English?

Which is best language for kas mains exam ? It is Kannada or English? .plz suggest . Wht befits are there in English medium ?
24th January 2018, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Is any restrictions in writing Kas in Kannada language n it is the role applied from recent years to allow Kannada language as a writing benefit
10th August 2019, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Can be write kas exam in kannada
12th August 2020, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

To write ips exam English language is better or Kannada is better
6th August 2021, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Which language is best for kas exam....? And why
17th August 2022, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Can i write kas exam in hindi medium
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?