23rd July 2015, 03:09 PM
psharmax

If someone fails in B.Com 2nd year honours under Calcutta University how he can save 1 year?

If someone fails in bcom 2nd year honours under Calcutta university. How to save that 1 year or enter in 3rd year? Please do tell me that in details.

12th May 2016, 09:15 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: If someone fails in B.Com 2nd year honours under Calcutta University how he can save 1 year?

If someone fails completely in 2nd year of honours,then there is no other option apart from repeating same year and pass 2nd year.

Apart failing in 2nd year,one will have to study and reappear for the entire year and pass all the subjects in order to get promoted to next year.That means one will have to repeat year and then get promoted to next year under Calcutta university.

All three years in honours courses under Calcutta university are important and mandatory to pass in all three years,if someone fails in any one of them,it is bound to repeat the year,otherwise no other option is available.
Some arrears are accepted but entirely failing to pass a year is not accepted and have to repeat it.There is no way to enter 3rd year, apart from passing 2nd year and cannot save 1 year in the process.
22nd June 2016, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If someone fails in B.Com 2nd year honours under Calcutta University how he can save 1 year?

I have scored less than 35% in theoretical papers of my 3rd yr B.Sc hons in Maths & hence declared as 2nd div. my overall % in Hons is 45%. What should I do ?
1st August 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

If someone could not attend one of the Hons paper in 2nd year and is securing pass marks in all other Hons paper will he /she be promoted to 3rd year?
21st September 2017, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Does re-check under Calcutta University really work out, If the student has failed or got below 30 in all the 3 hons paper out of 4?...If the student is sure that marks can't be hers..
20th July 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

If I fails to get 30% in my hons paper in cu but manages to get pass marks in my gen sub! Will I qualify for 2nd year?
30th September 2018, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

If someone fails in 2nd year by scoring 36 in one subject and applied for rechek for 2 subject with marks 23 and 26 respectively. Will one be promoted to third year?
7th December 2018, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

If I am pass honours paper in 2nd yr of bcom bt fail in pass paper so can I repeat the year or not?
17th August 2022, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

My one subject Hons paper failed 2nd semester credit points 5.56 Results SXA
How many repeated exam one subject or two Subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?