10th July 2012, 12:13 PM
shubham pandey07

Which is the best option for B.Tech in Petroleum between RGIPT Raebareili, BS-MS from IISER Bhopal and B.E in Mechanical from SGSITS Infore

which is best option for b.tech. in petroleum from rgipt raebareli, bs-ms from iiser bhopal and b.e. in mech./e.c./c.s. from sgsits indore..............please give reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. If my father's income is 2.7 Lakhs/Annum then under which category of OBC do I come?
  2. Ph.D in abroad for Integrated MS student of IISER, Bhopal?
  3. Admission in Petroleum technology from RGIPT?
  4. Can I get admission in SGSITS Infore through AIEEE? I have scored 33433 rank in AIEEE and state rank of 2040
  5. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  6. List of engineering institutes that consider JEE scores for admission? Last date to apply for these institutes?
  7. Is mechanical better or Petroleum engineering?
  8. What I have to do for PhD from Foreign countries if studied from IISER?
  9. Any chance to get a government college or renowned private college after scoring 95 marks in MPPET? Which branch will I get in SGSITS(Indore) or in MANIT(Bhopal)?
  10. Criteria for admission to foreign students in RGIPT, Rai Bareily? Details of the courses and their fee structure
  11. What can I do after scoring 35.33 in GATE with 361 rank in CS? In which university can I apply?
  12. What is the best option for B.Tech mechanical student after B.Tech
  13. List of institutes offering Mechanical Trade Training to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate in or near Bhopal? -- [New]
  14. Which college is best for me after scoring 26 marks in MPPET?
  15. Which are the best government colleges in which I can get after scoring 84 marks in MP PET?
  16. What should I do? There is no AICTC approved private institutes near Bhopal offering diploma course. I have to pursue diploma course in mechanical stream
  17. Fee structure of IISER exam? Is direct entry possible in IISER? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is this possible to join M.Tech with Petroleum or Aerospace Engineering through GATE Exam having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
31st October 2017, 06:13 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best option for B.Tech in Petroleum between RGIPT Raebareili, BS-MS from IISER Bhopal and B.E in Mechanical from SGSITS Infore

Among all the options which you have mentioned here, Bachelor of Technology in Petroleum is the best of all to pursue.

This course is gaining popularity in recent years. You can get good job after completion of this degree from RGIPT, Raebareli.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?