3rd November 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D in abroad for Integrated MS student of IISER, Bhopal?

hello
i wish to do phd after my bs+ms integrated
degree in iiser bhopal in foreign country.
what i have to do for it????????
please reply immediatly

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Integrated Ph.D in IISER, Pune for B.Sc final year student?
  2. What I have to do for PhD from Foreign countries if studied from IISER?
  3. Availability of application forms for BARC and IISER integrated PhD in Physics?
  4. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  5. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which entrance exam to appear for Integrated PhD in IISER? Eligibility criteria and top most coaching for the entrance exam?
  7. How could I join IISER for 5 years integrated BS-MS? How to prepare for aptitude test?
  8. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  9. Possibility to appear in IISER Ph.D entrance exam for M.Sc in Physics student?
  10. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  11. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  12. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
  13. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in IISER for M.Sc candidate of Kerala?
  14. What is the eligibility for Inspire Scholarship?
  15. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  16. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  17. What should I do to get admission in IISER being a non-biology student?
  18. How to get admission in IISER? Where to get the forms?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?