22nd October 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I join IAF after completing BBA(Private)

hi.... am 24 year old an i have commplited my bba (priavte) ... how can i join iaf ... plz help ...

28th February 2013, 07:48 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join IAF after completing BBA(Private)

hi,
After BBA you can apply CDS ,UES and NCC special entry exam those are recruit for Indian air force.

COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE EXAM(CDSE)

This Exam is conducted by SSB.

Those candidate are completed graduation are eligible for CDSE exam but 12 standard subject must be Math and Physics.

B-TECH ans BE student are also eligible for this exam .But you have not any Pending Backlog.

Final Year student are also eligible for CDSE exam.There is no percentage marks criteria.

The age criteria for CDSE exam is given below.

Indian Military Academy - 19-24 Years
Air Force Academy - 19-23 Years
Naval Academy - 19-22 Years
Officer's Training Academy - 19-25 Years

UNIVERSITY ENTRY SCHEME ( UES)

This exam is conducted by UPSC.

The candidate must be currently studying in Pre-final year of BE / B Tech degree course in the relevant streams of engineering as mentioned above and must have secured minimum of 60% marks in aggregate . But you have not any Pending Backlog.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years.

thank you.....................................
17th January 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

can i appear for competative exam in maharashtra by completing graduation in jodhpur private university
15th April 2015, 09:15 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi.... am 24 year old an i have commplited my bba (priavte) ... how can i join iaf ... plz help ...

After completing BBA which is a undergraduate course of 3 years, you are eligible for applying for IAF (Indian Air Force) known as one of the defence forces of India.

The entrance exam which you can apply for joining in IAF is CDS exam. This exam is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) and is held every year as CDS I and CDS II.

The qualifications needed for applying are:

-> The candidate appearing should have a citizenship in India.

-> Age limit standards states candidate should have 19-24 years.

-> Regarding the educational qualification needed, candidate should have completed a degree from a recognized university with physics and mathematics as subjects.

-> The most important criteria is, candidate should be physically fit.

The candidate who satisfies them all is eligible for CDS exam and that can be done in 2 ways:
  1. ONLINE
  2. OFFLINE

To know more information regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

The other entrance exam which you can apply for Air force is UES Exam (University Entry Scheme).

The qualifications needed for applying are:

-> Candidate should have a citizenship in India.

-> Age limit needed is 18-28 years

-> For UES exam, the educational qualification needed is completed a B.E/B.Tech degree from a recognized university.

If you satisfy these criteria then you can apply for UES Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?