2nd June 2012, 09:06 PM
salvilic

What is the option for me after passing 12th science?

I passed HSC with 69% in science stream please advice me for suitable course

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBBS the best career option for me after passing 12th with science and biology?
  2. What is the option for me after passing 12th science?
  3. What are the career options after passing 12th science?
  4. What are the career options available after passing 12th with 69%?
  5. What rae the best career options for me after passing 12th commerce with Political Science?
  6. What can I do after passing 12th with 46% in PCB from ISE board? Any option in government colleges for BDS?
  7. What can I do after passing 12th with 46% in PCB from ISE board? Is there any option in government colleges for BDS?
  8. Bachelor of Neuroscience, Bachelor of Neurology, Bachelor of Neurobiology and Bachelor of Biotechnology all these courses can be done after 12th PCB? -- [New]
  9. What is the best option after passing 12th?
  10. Best option after passing 12th with 70% Physiotherapy or Microbiology?
  11. Which are the diploma courses that I can join after passing science? I have failed in 12th science
  12. What shall I do after completion of 11th Class in non medical stream?
  13. Can I get a job after passing 12th anywhere in India with science stream?
  14. Is engineering the only option for me after doing 12th science(CS is main subject)? Can I get scholarships and admission in colleges without entrance exams?
  15. How to go in any medical field after passing 12th Maths and Bio Science?
  16. Admission in Canada's best university after passing 12th science stream?
  17. Is this a good choice of doing Hotel Management course after the completion of 12th with Science?
  18. Which is the best career option for girls after 12th in science stream -- [Most Discussed]
3rd June 2012, 12:04 AM
amit_shelu

Default Re: What is the option for me after passing 12th science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvilic View Post
I passed HSC with 69% in science stream please advice me for suitable course
your percentage are enough for applying any course.now you can go for
1)Engineering
2)BAC
2)you can also go for CA.It will be something tough to cover account subjects
but good for future.
13th April 2015, 01:16 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As you have not mentioned whether you are a biology or mathematics student so i am providing you some of the most popular and job oriented options of the both field .

If you have done your 12th with Mathematics then you have a very good options in the technical field as the world is getting digital so it is requiring lots of engineers . You do have very nice scope in the defense field whether it is Indian army , Indian Navy ,Indian air force or other para-military forces .

If you have done your 12th with Biology then you have a very bright future medical field as you have the option of becoming doctor of a specific part of body or pharmacist etc. .You do have the option of getting in technical field by opting for the courses like biotechnology , microbiology , biochemical engineering.

You can go for your bachelor of science courses if you are not interested in above courses after which you have much more options like options in banking sector , business sector , civil services examination , professional teacher etc.
You can go for the B.Sc agriculture which has good scope in the country of farmers like our country India.

There are much ore options are available for you but these are some of the most popular job oriented courses in the present era . You can go for any of the options of your choice .
14th April 2015, 05:55 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

The students having science group in 12th standard have a choice of wide range of courses.

The most popular career fields for the science students are:-

B.Sc, B.Sc (Hons)

Pharmacy

Naturopathy & Yogic Science

Dairy Technology

Biotechnology

BCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?