6th July 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission in MBA with 40% marks in my graduation?

Is it possible to take admission in mba with 40% marks in my graduation

20th July 2012, 11:05 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in MBA with 40% marks in my graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to take admission in mba with 40% marks in my graduation
You have score low percentage of marks in your graduation . So you having less chance to get admission for MBA Course in reputed Colleges . Because Every top MBA institution may require Minimum 60% Percentage of marks .

You have score 40% Percentage of marks . So, It's difficult to get admission for MBA Course in reputed . But Don't loose your Confident , You having Chance to get admission for MBA Course .

The Eligibility Criteria for MBA is differ From Institution to Institution . To get admission for MBA Course you have to satisfy the eligibility Criteria ,

Eligibility Criteria for MBA Course :-

~~ The Applicant should passed in Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University .
~~ The Applicant should score more then 60% Percentage of marks .
~~ There is no age limit for MBA Course .
~~ The Applicant should qualified in any one of the Entrance Examinations like, MAT / GMAT / CAT Examinations.

If your really interested to get admission for MBA Course, then you may apply for MAT Examination . This MAT Examination is Not require Minimum Percentage of marks . You may eligible to apply for this Examination . If your qualified in this Entrance Examination then definitely you may get admission for MBA Course . Because so many Colleges in India accept this Entrance Examination score card .

MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test and the Examination is conducted by All Indian Management Association Test .

To apply for this Examination you should Complete Graduation in any discipline from recognized University . There is no Minimum Percentage of marks . If your qualified in Bachelor degree with Pass mark then you may eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination . Final year candidate of bachelor degree may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination .

MAT Examination Pattern :-

-Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
-Indian and Global Environment
-Data Analysis and Sufficiency
-Mathematical Skills
-Language Comprehension

List of top Colleges / Institution accept this MAT Examination score card :-
  • ICFAI University
  • Nimbus Academy of Management
  • Centre for Management Technology
  • Institute of Technology and Science
  • Lloyd Business School
  • Institute of Technology and Science-Institute of Management
  • Sriram Business School
  • United School of Business
  • Model Institute of Engineering and Technology
  • Jagran Institute of Management
  • BDS Institute of Management
  • Lovely Professional University
  • Asian College of Management
20th July 2012, 12:56 PM
ngopichand

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in MBA with 40% marks in my graduation?

Dear friend,

So sorry to say this.
your percentage is very less. Its difficult to get admission in MBA.

all the best.......
20th July 2012, 05:20 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

Sorry, to say that but You have scored very low percentage in your bechlor degree,
So it is very difficult to take admission in MBA.

According to MBA eligibility candidate should have to secure atleast 60% in their bechlor.

So, i think there is very less posibilities for you to take admission in mba.
So, it is better to choose other stream.
20th July 2012, 06:09 PM
Mchetan

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to take admission in MBA with 40% marks in my graduation?

Hi,

What a detail answer by infosys, that's great.

Reputed college needs high % but there are some universities have no problem with low % like sikkim manipal universities.

Also nowadays there is scope in CCNA , CISCO, CCNP etc courses.

Thanks
20th July 2012, 06:28 PM
Sachuprabhu

You cannot take admission trough govt. cota as your mark is less than 60% which is required by the colleges.
But you can go through management seat. For that you have to write MAT/GMAT exams.If you score good mark in that exam it will be beneficial, else with this marks its quit difficult.
30th September 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i have 50% in b.comhons. from calcutta university. Can i get admission in MBA course from good college .
14th October 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to take adimission in mba with 40% in degreethrough management quota can i get
8th May 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year student of b.sc general.i have finished my final exams and now waiting for the result.i scoref 50% in my 2nd attempt.can i elligible for the pgdhrm course from ignou ?plz suggest me ! Thnku :-)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?