3rd December 2017, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs to apply in 2018 after completion of M.Sc Electronics and Instrumentation 2 years before?

I've completed my M.Sc electronics and instrumentation system at Bharathiar University but still, now I didn't get any job related to my department. So, kindly help to figure out the jobs at least by the next year 2018? Please respond to me.

Related Questions:
  1. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  2. What type of jobs are available for MSc electronics and instrumentation?
  3. Do I have to register to attend IBM Off-campus Drive in Pune? Where to register? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in 2018 after completion of B.Com course?
  5. Can Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering candidate apply for jobs of Instrumentation Control Engineering?
  6. Can I apply for government clerk jobs after completion of 12th from NIOS board in 2018?
  7. Institutes offering MSC(Electronics and Instrumentation)?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for IFS Exam after completion of Engineering with Electronics and Instrumentation stream?
  9. Which course is better between M.Sc electronics or M.Sc instrumentation?
  10. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation with 70% marks?
  12. Are there any jobs in power plant after completing B.E degree in electronics and instrumentation? What are the requirements?
  13. Which company I can join after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation?
  14. What should I do after completion of B.Sc Electronics course?
  15. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  17. Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?
  18. What is the scope of getting jobs in core companies after completion of B.E Electrical and Instrumentation with 8 years of IT experience?
6th December 2017, 12:06 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the jobs to apply in 2018 after completion of M.Sc Electronics and Instrumentation 2 years before?

As you have completed your postgraduate degree in electronics and instrumentation and now want to get job related to your own electronics and instrumentation field, then you can apply for job in employment areas like Research and development laboratories/organizations, Educational institutes, Process and manufacturing industries, IT industries, Electronics and telecommunication industries etc. and get job options as mentioned below:-

Job Opportunities after M.SC Electronics and Instrumentation:-
  • Service engineer.
  • Technical director.
  • Software analyst.
  • Field test engineer.
  • Network planning engineer.
  • Customer support engineer.
  • Research and development engineer.

So these above mentioned are some of good job options available for you after having post graduation degree in electronics and instrumentation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?