10th July 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

How to become a CBI officer after doing B.E Final Year? Where to get the application for this exam?

now, i am doing my BE (final year).i am intrested to become a CBI officer?How i prepare myself for this and where i get application for this exam.

REGARDS
S.SILAMBARASI.

20th July 2012, 02:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a CBI officer after doing B.E Final Year? Where to get the application for this exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
now, i am doing my BE (final year).i am intrested to become a CBI officer?How i prepare myself for this and where i get application for this exam.

REGARDS
S.SILAMBARASI.
Candidates interested in joining Central Bureau of Investigation as an officer has to qualify Combined Graduate Level Examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission.

Now, as far as eligibility is concerned, a graduate in any discipline may write Combined Graduate Level Examination provided the candidate is within the prescribed age limit which is as follows:

Minimum Eligible Age:20
Maximum Age Limit: 25 years

The application form for Combined Graduate Level Examination can be downloaded from the official website of Staff Selection Commission as soon as it is made available. Updates regarding the examination are published from time to time and therefore, to keep yourself well informed, refer to the official website of Staff Selection Commission.

www.ssc-cr.org
10th August 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a CBI officer after doing B.E Final Year? Where to get the application for this exam?

what is the various department in CBI and their corresponding salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?