15th June 2017, 03:36 PM
beep nna

Is it necessary to do entrance preparation class for BBA?

Actually I didn't do any type of preparation class for BBA. Is it necessary? Is it possible for me to join BBA without doing any classes? Can you please share with me your experience on taking the course? Awaiting for the answer on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Best institutes in India for preparation of BBA entrance exams? Tips to prepare for the exam?
  2. How can I prepare for MBA entrance exam? I am a 3rd year student of BBA
  3. What are the different courses available in BBA without maths?
  4. Is it a good option to do BBA through correspondence from Sikkim manipal university? Is this degree valuable? I've done 12th std with 50% marks
  5. Right time to join Coaching for BBA Entrance Exam? Best Coaching centers for this Exam in South Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will I get admission in BBA on the basis of class 12th marks or do I need to write any entrance exam?
  7. What type of preparation is required to get the government job after completion of BBA course?
  8. List of best sainik school entrance exam coaching institutes?
  9. Question papers for BBA for preparation for IP entrance exam?
  10. Is it necessary to study Economics in 12th standard for pursuing BBA?
  11. Should I take coaching class for UPSC while doing BBA?
  12. Is is importanat to be good in Maths to pursue BBA and job possibility after the same?
  13. Which is the best institute for CA course? Should I join any tuition class for entrance exam preparation? Books to be referred for the exam? Previous years question papers?
  14. How to do other courses like Animation, BBA, BCA and BBA after passing 12th class?
  15. Date of conduct of the entrance exam of BAMS in Maharashtra? Is there any class in Swargate Pune for the entrance preparation?
  16. In which BBA College can I get admission after scoring upto 70% marks in class 12th?
  17. Coaching classes in MP for preparation for IIMC entrance exam?
  18. How can I get admission in BBA if entrance exams are over?
11th July 2017, 05:22 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to do entrance preparation class for BBA?

There is no need to join any preparation class for joining BBA course.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

You can take admission in following courses of BBA like:
  • Finance
  • Marketing
  • HR
  • Operations

Some of the institutes admit candidates directly on the basis of 10+2 course.

While some colleges conduct an entrance for admission. Questions will be from your 10+2 level, so there is no need to take entrance preparation class for this.
14th July 2017, 08:17 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to do entrance preparation class for BBA?

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. This is a 3 year course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

The minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates to join this course is by completion of 10+2 with any of the stream.

One can get direct admission for this course in many of the colleges only on the basis of marks scored in 10+2.

Some colleges may conduct Entrance Exam as well to give admission. But don't worry much about it. It won't be so tough.

If you have scored 60% of marks in your 10+2, I am sure you are eligible to get admission for BBA in any college.

There would so many specializations offered in BBA course. You can choose one which you are interested and where your knowledge and skills are being fully utilized.
-BBA in Accounting and Finance
-BBA in Marketing Management
-BBA in Human Resource Management
-BBA in Supply Chain Management
-BBA in International Business
-BBA in Environmental Management etc.

I would suggest you to start preparation for the Entrance Exam for MBA course from the 2nd year of your Graduation itself.

Because there would be competition for national level Entrance Exams for MBA course and you should score top rank to get admission top Institutes like B-Schools.

Another good choice for your is to go for Integrated MBA with the duration of 5 years and which is a combination of BBA and MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?