4th June 2011, 02:16 PM
chinmayakool

Best universities abroad offering Ph.D program in Biotechnology?

what are the best universities abroad offering PhD programes in biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities abroad offering Ph.D program in Biotechnology?
  2. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  3. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  4. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  5. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  6. Universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at Abroad? Exams to qualify for admission?
  7. List of Universities abroad offerring a fully funded phd programme in Biotechnology?
  8. List of universities which offer M.Tech in Biotechnology in Abroad? Can I study MS in Biotechnology after completing B.Tech?
  9. List universities offering PhD in Management in Abroad?
  10. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information about NITs and other universities for Ph.D(Biotechnology) programme?
  12. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  13. Universities offering PhD with Fellowship in Abroad
  14. Universities in Abroad offering PhD in English for M.A. postgraduate?
  15. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  17. List of reputed universities offering PhD in Material Sciences Abroad
  18. List of universities offering MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course in Abroad? -- [New]
18th September 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best universities abroad offering Ph.D program in Biotechnology?

Is it possible to study PhD of Biotechnology in India after Bsc of biotechnology without Msc? if possible how long can it take
24th July 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best universities abroad offering Ph.D program in Biotechnology?

Foriegn universities offering M.S Genetic engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?