17th February 2011, 04:06 PM
neharikapadala

How should I apply for Masters course in Computer Science in UK? Which consultancy is the best in Delhi? What all universities are good for taking admission? Names of those universities?

I want to take admission for Masters in Computer Science in UK.How and where should I apply?Which consultancy is best in Delhi ?What all universities are good to take admission?Please give the names of any 5 of them?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for any university in US having low percentage? Universities which accept 15 years of studies rather 16 years?
  2. How may I get good universities in Germany for Masters in Electrical power engineering? I've secured 70 % marks in academics
  3. Will I get admission in M.Pharma with scholarship at good university? Ideal score required for good universities?
  4. Colleges for B.Ed with correspondence in Delhi? How to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What courses I can do in USA after completion of B.Com in India?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS after completing B.E production
  7. US universities for MS in Computer Science near California?
  8. Information regarding placement consultancy in Delhi?
  9. How to set career after MS in computer science in abroad?
  10. How to opt for BSc economics after scoring 94% marks in my boards
  11. Names of 4 universities in which I can apply after scoring 59.7% in B.Tech?
  12. List of universities to apply for Ph.D in Computer Science?
  13. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  14. How to get admission in top universities of India or abroad for doing masters program?
  15. How to apply in universities to do masters in computers after completing B.Tech with 76%
  16. Which are the universities in America that I can apply to do my masters?
  17. What is the cost involved for doing MS in US universities after completion of B.E Computer Science? -- [New]
  18. Which are the good universities for Ph.d? I am studying masters in forensic science in United Kingdom
19th June 2011, 08:34 AM
dineshpandiyan

Post Re: How should I apply for Masters course in Computer Science in UK? Which consultancy is the best in Delhi? What all universities are good for taking admission? Names of those universities?

i you write a GRE and GMAT entrance exam for studying in UK and US.
9th March 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I apply for Masters course in Computer Science in UK? Which consultancy is the best in Delhi? What all universities are good for taking admission? Names of those universities?

M IN FIRST YEAR ENGINEERING IN COMPUTER SCIENCE...AND WANT TO STUDY MASTER COURSE IN UK OR US...SO WHEN SHOULD I START PREPARING FOR THE ENTRANCES REQUIRED FOR THE SAME.PLS REPLY SOON
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?