7th June 2013, 01:00 PM

Can I do B.Ed after doing bachelor of commerce in accounting?

Ihave done Bachelor of commerce in accounting & finance can I do B.ed and is it compulsory to do masters also in commerce

1st August 2016, 12:20 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after doing bachelor of commerce in accounting?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. It is a one-year undergraduate academic degree course. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Commerce/ Science/ Arts stream with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a Government recognised university are eligible to pursue B.Ed course.

No, it is not mandatory to pursue Master's degree course to be eligible to do B.Ed course. Admissions in B.Ed course are offered through entrance examination conducted by state education board or respective university. If you appear and qualify the entrance examination, you will be offered admission in B.Ed course.

As per the data mentioned in your query, you have passed Bachelor of Commerce course from a Government recognised university, so, you are eligible to apply for admission to B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?