3rd April 2010, 04:55 PM
z85404kh

Best university in Iran for Ph.D Physics? How to apply for the course?

I finished Ms.C degree in atomics and molecular physics at Isfahan
university which is one of the best universities in Iran. I am so
interested to continue my education for phd degree in a best group...How can I apply ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study PhD if completed M.Sc in Atomic & Molecular Physics?
  2. Whether Farhangain University, Iran offer BS(Physics) to international students?
  3. How can I get admission in Ph.D(Sociology) in India if studying M.S. in Iran? How much does it costs?
  4. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  5. Benefits of studying Master's in Physics in Iran for Indian students?
  6. How can I apply to study PhD in English Literature in Aligarh Muslim University being an Iranian?
  7. How can I attend PhD Physics? Details of university/college in Kerala for M.Sc Physics?
  8. Want to do PhD in Physics
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree? -- [New]
  10. Ph.D in USA being a computer software engineer and masters student in Iran?
  11. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Maths or Physics? Can I apply for Ph.D in Hyderabad? Which is the best university for Ph.D in Hyderabad?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  13. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Does ISRO offer PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  15. ISRO offers PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  16. Eligibility to study PhD in Shivaji University for a M.Phil(Physics) candidate of Mumbai University?
  17. Am I eligible to study PhD in Physics in Christ University being a postgraduate?
  18. Should I have to prove the Study Visa counselor of Iran about my employment in India after completion of course?
1st April 2011, 01:21 AM
kguru.ece

Thumbs up Re: Best university in Iran for Ph.D Physics? How to apply for the course?

Iran University of Science and Technology

It is The Best University In Iran For Doing A Ph.D In Physics....!!!

In Which It has A seperate College for Physics....!!!

You Can Apply By Directly Only....!!!!
1st April 2011, 10:34 PM
piyush121

Default Re: Best university in Iran for Ph.D Physics? How to apply for the course?

hello sir,

Sharif University of Technology (SUT) is a good university for ur requirement in Ph.D in physics.
hope you get your successfull career there
2nd April 2011, 02:01 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: Best university in Iran for Ph.D Physics? How to apply for the course?

Hi ....For applying for Ph.d in Physics in Iran ....one of the best institute
is :Institute for Studies in Theoretical Physics and Mathematics...It has got a world rank of 2779 ....
For applying for the course ...log on to the web site : http://www.ipm.ac.ir/
2nd April 2011, 10:28 AM
Geetanjali Parashr

Quote:
Originally Posted by z85404kh View Post
I finished Ms.C degree in atomics and molecular physics at Isfahan
university which is one of the best universities in Iran. I am so
interested to continue my education for phd degree in a best group...How can I apply ?
Dear.
Bloomsburg University.iran

Freshmen Applicants can apply

Students who have been enrolled at a college or university and have received a high school diploma or GED must apply as transfer students.
Fall 2011 New Freshmen may apply online now!
6th July 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I have been accepted in Iran university of science and technology,khaje-nasiredin-e-toosi and shahid beheshti universities for physic in intrance exam.I don't know witch one is better.I know in other majors science and technology is better but I have seen in some sites that shahid beheshty is more powerful in physics.can anyone help me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?