18th July 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Whether Farhangain University, Iran offer BS(Physics) to international students?

Hello,
I want to do BS in Physics from Farhangain University, Iran. I came to know that they taught Physics well so I want to go Iran and join this university. I would like to know that this university takes admission for international students or not. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Visual Communication undergraduate course in Farhangain University, Iran for a Pakistani? Is it better to do Visual Communication in this university?
  2. Education system in Iran for International students?
  3. Requirements to get admission in Master's of Medical Sciences in Iran for International students?
  4. Course structure and scholarships offered for Visual Communication undergraduate course in Farhangain University?
  5. How to apply for PG or M.A program at NIFT in delhi -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which universities offer M.Phil degree to international students?
  7. How to apply for scholarship to study Nanotechnology in United Kingdom?
  8. Does University of Central Lancanshire offer scholarship to do MBA for international students?
  9. Benefits of studying Master's in Physics in Iran for Indian students?
  10. What kind of accommodation is offered in University of Buenos Aires for International students?
  11. Names of the medical universities in Muslim Countries except Pakistan?
  12. Schools in India offering admission to Nigerian students? Requirements for international students?
  13. Information about MBBS admission in AIIMS for international students
  14. List of universities which offer MBBS with scholarship to International students in India?
  15. Admission criteria and fee expenses of BS(Architecture) course of Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  16. Should I have to prove the Study Visa counselor of Iran about my employment in India after completion of course?
  17. Which USA universities offer full scholarships for undergraduate international students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Chances to get study visa of Iran to study MBBS course from Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran? What should I do for it? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?