14th March 2011, 02:00 PM
sweetserene

Best way to prepare for SSB? Links to study materials?

wht is the best way to prepare for ssb ? where cani find links to study for the same and prepare ...? i need to know when the various adds for the entries come... wanna desperately join the forces... its always been my dream !!!.

24th August 2011, 09:09 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best way to prepare for SSB? Links to study materials?

Best way to prepare for SSB:-

SSB stands for SERVICES SELECTION BOARD which conducts INTERVIEWS for selection as Officers in Indian Armed Forces.SSB Interview is RAPID FIRE questions. Listen to the questions carefully. Think well before you answer, elaborate your answers and tactfully take him on to your strong points.always keep warm smile, excellent etiquette and a firm handshake will be starting point.Be truthful in stating your hobbies. be prepared to answer questions about it.
preparation is directly proportional to your out put at the interview. How to plan your preparation ? Preparation develops Confidence and gears you for the anticipated grilling.
2nd July 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best way to prepare for SSB? Links to study materials?

How to gain confidence before appearing for ssb ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?