29th June 2013, 10:37 PM
ronakdevera

Which is better between civil and mechanical in diploma?

Doing civil or mechanical is good in diploma??????????

Related Questions:
  1. How should I change branch to mechanical from civil? I am studying diploma in civil engineering
  2. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  3. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  7. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  8. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  9. How to do B.E in Civil after studying diploma in Civil? Can I do Bachelor degree?
  10. Can I join in 2nd year for B.E Civil after completing diploma in Mechanical
  11. How can I complete diploma in civil after completing ITI in mechanical draughtsman
  12. What's the annual fee for diploma in civil and mechanical courses in MSRIT? I am belong to west bengal
  13. How to take admission in 4th year B.Tech in Civil or Mechanical branch after passing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  14. Date of Bihar Polytechnic forms sale?
  15. Can I opt for civil engineering in AMIE after completing diploma engineering in Mechanical?
  16. Do KSOU offer M.Tech distance courses?
  17. Which is better between Civil, Mechanical diploma?
  18. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineeirng? I have completed diploma in mechaincal engineering
30th June 2013, 07:40 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between civil and mechanical in diploma?

Both the options are quite awesome for obtaining a rewarding career. Diploma holders in any of these subjects can join to Railways in the role of Loco Pilot or Jr Engineer. PSU jobs in the role of Engineer Trainee can be opted. BHEL, BEL, etc are some of PSU offering such jobs. In Air Force, you can join as Airmen. Private sector companies in the concerned fields are in need of diploma holders. State level jobs and data entry profiles can be opted.
30th June 2013, 02:23 PM
subhashrajpurohit

Dear Friend,

Diploma in Civil or Mechanical?

It is very Good Query. Both Civil and Mechanical is very Good Streams. These Stream are Very Recognized and Reputed. Many Students chose These Streams for Engineering Course. Students Prefers These Stream Because These Stream have High Job Opportunities.
Civil & Mechanical Streams Have Good Job Options with Good Salary Packages. Many Multinational Companies Also Prefers Students of Civil & Mechanical stream For Placements.
These Both Streams are Highly recommended streams for Engineering Courses.

I give your Brief Details of These Streams =>

CIVIL Engineering ::-

Civil Engineering is a Stream of Engineering Course. This Stream is very Good for Career Prospectus. This Stream Deals with Construction, Building designing. Civil Streams Work with Building Construction, Roads, Bridges, Plan, Elevations of Building. Building Designing is also a Major Part of Civil Engineering.

Civil Engineering Fields:

Environmental Engineering
Transportation Engineering
Geo-Technical Engineering
Construction Technology
Structural Engineering
Water Resource Engineering

MECHANICAL Engineering ::-

Mechanical engineering is Consider as Toughest Streams in Engineering Courses.
Mechanical Engineering Deals with Designing of Machinery, Maintenance of Mechanical system etc. Mechanical Stream Have High Salary Job Opportunities.
Mechanical Engineering involves the Production and Usage of Heat and Mechanical Power for the Design, Production, and Operation of Machines and Tools.
Mechanical Engineering Includes Thermodynamics, Kinematics, Mechanics, Structural Analysis.

Mechanical Engineering Fields:

Machinery Department
Robotics Engineering
Structural Analysis Engineering
Designing and Drafting

Good Luck........
30th June 2013, 03:44 PM
kiruthika m.m

Civil engineering and mechanical engineering are both core branches
of engineering and one of the most primiative branches of engineering.
There are good scope in both the branches.
However mechanical branch offers much wider range of options.
As there are lot of subfields in mechanical engineering like
thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, machine design, sheet metal ,
tool and dies design etc.
You can get jobs in design, devolopment, production, sales
and marketing, commissioning, technical support, service etc.
while in civil options are limited to design and devolopment of
structural bodies like dams, bridges, roads etc.
You should also think about your intrest first and then choose.
30th June 2013, 08:20 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronakdevera View Post
Doing civil or mechanical is good in diploma??????????

Dear Aspirant,

Doing diploma itself is one of the good thing in these days so dont worry which ever subject you choose will be a good one for your future.

Because while doing diploma you can gain the practical experience for the subject.

If you are interested to study more in the future then for the diploma students there is a special exam called ECET.

By which the diploma students can get into the engineering colleges as a lateral entry students and continue their education as Engineering.

So it is dual profit that you'll be having the diploma degree and also the Engineering degree.

Also that can be advantage in the resume when you attend any big companies.They can see your wilingness to learn and hardwork with the team in completing the project on time.

So my suggestion is to go for the CIVIL since there is a rapid growth the infrastructure and the roads and many other.

So civil students are into all these construction development so the employment is easy for these students.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?