12th February 2012, 06:04 AM
Unregistered

What's the annual fee for diploma in civil and mechanical courses in MSRIT? I am belong to west bengal

Dear Sir,
I want to take admission in diploma civil/mechanical engg. in MSRIT i have above 60% marks in science&math and what is the annual fees for out station student i'm from "west bengal" my email id is "[email protected]".......
Plz help me.......
Thank you.........

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with placement facility which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in West Bengal? Total fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. Which is the best diploma mechanical engineering job placement consultancy in West Bengal?
  4. Where could I do diploma in mechanical with distance education in West Bengal? Contact details of those colleges or universities?
  5. A B.Com graduate who is working in Civil Consultancy can pursue Diploma in Civil at West Bengal? What are the available colleges?
  6. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  7. Are there any regular courses of Civil Engineering in West Bengal?
  8. How to do diploma in mechanical engineering through correspondence from West Bengal?
  9. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How many attempts are allowed for West Bengal Civil Services Exams?
  11. Companies hiring candidates with diploma in Mechanical?
  12. What is diploma mechanical salary in West Bengal?
  13. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  14. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
  15. How to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma engineering after doing ITI Diesel Mechanic?
  16. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal JELET for Diploma student? Procedure to get admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) course?
  17. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
  18. Is it possible to do PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence Studies (AICTE Approved) -- [New]
18th April 2013, 12:29 AM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

Default Re: What's the annual fee for diploma in civil and mechanical courses in MSRIT? I am belong to west bengal

please visit the link and you could get some useful information
http://www.msrit.edu/node/881
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?