2nd June 2011, 11:50 PM
terracota

Is it better to do M.Tech in environmental engineering or geotechnical engineering from IIT Bombay?

is it better to do mtech in environmental engg or geotechnical engg from iit bombay?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  2. Can I get admission in Geotechnical engineering in any IIT after scoring AIR of 7842?
  3. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  4. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  5. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  6. How to do Environmental Engineering from IIT Delhi or Geotechnical Engineering from IIT Guwahati?
  7. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  8. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  9. Can I get a seat in Geotechnical engineering in any IIT after scoring 7824 rank and 291 score in GATE?
  10. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  11. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  12. IIT Bombay or IIT Madras, which is better for M.Tech Transportation Engineering?
  13. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Geotechnical Engineering in Maharashtra? I have completed my B.E in Civil Engineering
  15. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  16. How to get admission in M.E Geotechnical engineering in LD college of engineering
  17. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th
  18. Is it possible for a Pakistani national to pursue M.Tech in Geotechnical engineering from India? -- [New]
22nd October 2011, 04:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to do M.Tech in environmental engineering or geotechnical engineering from IIT Bombay?

Doing an M.Tech from IIT Bombay itself will increase your opportunities. Both the subjects are valued equally and have different area of growth. The job scope after M.Tech is increasing presently due to the concern of people towards environment. Geotechnology deals with soil investigation etc. You can find good scope in research laboratories after completing M.Tech in any of the two streams. It surely depends on your area of interest as it will help you to shine in the stream you take.
5th June 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it better to do M.Tech in environmental engineering or geotechnical engineering from IIT Bombay?

IS IT BETTER TO M-TECH IN ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING SO AS TO GET A GOOD JOB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?