21st October 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA in Finance having interest in Maths being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering?

Hello sir/Mam,
im interested in doing MBA and im doing my final year engineering. im really interested in Maths ,Can i do Finance in MBA.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 2nd year MBA(Finance)
  2. Which course is a better choice for me between ME and MBA being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Will I be able to get placed after pursuing MBA(Finance)? Are there any companies for MBA graduate?
  4. MBA after BBA and science in 12th standard? Good institutes for MBA in Finance and HR?
  5. Can I apply for NET Exam for HR or Economics being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MBA course?
  6. Courses which I can pursue after UG? Is there any institute offering MS in finance?
  7. How to join MBA in finance or HR after pursuing B.A Final year
  8. Which is the best MBA specialization for a B.tech(CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What steps are required to become a Teacher being a Graduate and having completed MBA in Finance and pursuing B.Ed in Correspondence?
  10. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance? -- [New]
  11. Which specialization is most suitable for me in MBA being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Com (Hons) in Finance?
  12. What is the eligibility for RRB exam? I am a final year candidate pursuing B.Tech in electrical engineering
  13. How to pursue MBA in Canada? I am pursuing my final year production engineering degree
  14. Availability of internship during final year MBA Finance and Marketing?
  15. How to get through MBA after pursuing B.Tech computer science engineering with 60%
  16. NET exam after B.Sc and MBA pursuing final year?
  17. Which college is a better choice for me to do MBA in Telecom Management being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation?
  18. Guidance on Project title for me being a candidate pursuing final year of CSE?

22nd October 2011, 06:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA in Finance having interest in Maths being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering?

Yes you can certainly take up finance as your specialization stream while doing MBA. You can apply for the MBA course while being in the final year of engineering it self. You need to attend the entrance exam for this. You need to score at least 50% of marks to attend the CAT,/MAT exam for MBA course. Based on your score in the entrance you will be called for the GD and personal interview for joining MBA.

16th February 2012, 09:59 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA in Finance having interest in Maths being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/Mam,
im interested in doing MBA and im doing my final year engineering. im really interested in Maths ,Can i do Finance in MBA.
Nice to see that you are Interested in MBA Course and to get admission in this course you have to cracked the National Level Entrance Examination.

The Admission in MBA Course is based on CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT Entrance Examination.

To apply for all these examinations you need to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognised University, Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for this examination.

You have to scored minimum 50% Marks in your graduation to appear for these examinations.

If you have scored good percentile in any one of the examinations, then you will be eligible for Group Discussion and Personal Interview and after completing these stages you will get permanent admission in MBA Course.

You have to choose the Specialization in your MBA Course and you have to Opt Major and Minor Specialization as per your Interest.

If your maths is good and Interested in Accounts, then you can easily opt Finance as your Major Specialization.

So, please appear for any one of the examinations and scored good percentile to get admission in MBA.

5th June 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO MBA IN FINANCE BEING NOT VERY GOOD AT MATHS?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?