2nd August 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for a Pakistani national to pursue M.Tech in Geotechnical engineering from India?

Dear friends,I have done BS civil engineering in 2012 and currently working on Saudi Arabia in Geotechnical and foundation company as civil engineer. I want to pursue my further education the course title is M.Tech geotechnical engineering from India. Is it possible? I am a Pakistani national that's why asking.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Master's in Geotechnical Engineering for Civil graduate in India?
  2. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  3. Can I get admission in Geotechnical engineering in any IIT after scoring AIR of 7842?
  4. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  6. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Geotechnical Engineering in Maharashtra? I have completed my B.E in Civil Engineering
  7. Can I get a seat in Geotechnical engineering in any IIT after scoring 7824 rank and 291 score in GATE?
  8. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  9. Is it better to do M.Tech in environmental engineering or geotechnical engineering from IIT Bombay?
  10. Present scope of Geotechnical Engineering in India
  11. How to get admission in M.E Geotechnical engineering in LD college of engineering
  12. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  13. How can I study MS(Geotechnical Engineering) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges for admission?
  14. What is Geotechnical Engineering?
  15. Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope?
  16. Colleges in south India which provide Mtech or integrated PhD in Mtech in elctromagnetics, Control systms, Signals and systems engineering
  17. Scholarship for Pakistani student to study MBBS in India?
  18. College after 363 in GATE for M.Tech in offshore structure and geo-technical engineering?
3rd August 2016, 05:17 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for a Pakistani national to pursue M.Tech in Geotechnical engineering from India?

Yes, you can pursue M.Tech from any universities of India. Provided you fulfil all the indispensable eligibility. You can apply as foreign candidate, fees would be high. If you want to take admission then prepare your self for the entrance exam. To get the admission for M.Tech one must go through entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?