10th February 2011, 07:07 PM
ankit thakur

Which is a better option between M.Tech and MBA after completing B.Tech in Mechanical?

what become the better option to me after mechanical degere. m.tech or MBA...???
actully i want some gud package n tension free n safe job.....!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Will any industry accept me after scoring a CGPA of 5?
  2. Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What to opt after B.Tech Mechanical between MS, MBA and M.Tech?
  4. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  5. What is the best option for B.Tech mechanical student after B.Tech
  6. Difference between B.Tech+MBA and B.A+MBA? Which stream is better for me in MBA after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  7. In which stream of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 6887 rank in KIITEE? -- [New]
  8. Which is a better option between M.Tech and MBA after completing B.Tech in Mechanical?
  9. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. MBA or M.Tech: Better option after B.Tech? Which would offer better salary?
  11. What are the options available for a B.Tech graduate? What is more preferable, either doing job or qualify GATE?
  12. How to do PG after working in IT firm?
  13. Which is better course for PG course between MBA and M.Tech?
  14. Do I have to join SM institute for preparation of M.Tech/MBA? Should I do a job after completing B.Tech and then apply for PG course?
  15. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  16. Course that can be done after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any course that is helpful for Mechanical students? Is MBA a good option after graduation?
  17. Will I be able to do M.Tech and then MBA while doing B.Tech CSE?
  18. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE?
11th February 2011, 05:58 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better option between M.Tech and MBA after completing B.Tech in Mechanical?

It all depends on you on what your career aspirations are. If you are interested in pursuing a career in the technical side then go in for M.Tech course. If you would like to go in for administrative job then you can select MBA. Also no job is completely tension free. You need to be on the alert to ensure that the task assigned to you is perfect.
11th February 2011, 11:08 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better option between M.Tech and MBA after completing B.Tech in Mechanical?

hi...
it depends on what kind of career you want in the future,
the mba is the pure management aspect where as the m.tech is the purely technical aspect,
if you are looking for good package right from your initial days then i think mba from institute like iim will be the best option
because the packages are very good after an mba degree when compared o m.tech degree but after experience you will get an better package in m.tech degree because of high demand for mechanical engineers with post graduate degree and goo experience
15th February 2011, 02:01 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

As such both are good , but to pursue which depend on your interest, if you have fed up with engineering then go for MBA otherwise Mtech would be better.
16th February 2011, 12:20 PM
SupritShestha

if you have finish BTech in mechanical then i think that you can go for Mtech rather than MBA..after your MTech you will be really demanded in your field of job...
23rd February 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have recently graduated from vtu college in mechanical engineering and got campus placed in service industry wher the package is quite low,which is better option m.tech or Mba as finance is also a criteriafor me. guidance needed.
23rd February 2011, 11:36 PM
chinudey20

If you are interested for company jobs then prefer MBA and if you are determined to become professor then you should do M.Tech.
10th April 2011, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

After doing just BE mechanical,can we get good job with better package in abroad or foreign countries?? In which all countries has good demand of mechanical engineers??
3rd August 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

which is better mtech or mba after gaining experience
4th August 2011, 01:05 AM
Sehwag6

Both mtech and mba are good courses. If you are interested more in technical field means go with mtech otherwise you do mba. It is better for your future. For mtech you write graduation aptitude test for engineering(GATE). For mba you write cat,mat,gmat. If you do in foreign means write gre entrance. Best of luck
13th January 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm studying mechanical eng 3rd year i got a58% .so how get on the job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?