22nd June 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Which is better option between MBA, MCA and M.Tech for a final year B.SC (CS) candidate?

iam bsc.(c.s) final year student.and want to know which is better option after my grad.(MBA,MCA OR M.TECH)?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job to choose so as to get a higher salary package?
  2. Which is a better option, MBA or MCA after BSc Computer Science?
  3. Which is a better option between MBA and MCA after BSc Computer Science? Will MBA after MCA provide me some extra opportunities?
  4. Which course is better for me between MBA and MCA being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  5. What are the different available options for further studies other than MCA or M.Sc IT after completion of B.Sc IT?
  6. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. For doing M.Tech in Biotechnology do I have to do MSc or MBA first? Which is a better option?
  8. How to go for MCA after doing Bsc computer final year
  9. How to learn to develop software/apps? I am a BSc computer science final year student
  10. Which course is better for me between MCA and M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?
  11. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility? -- [New]
  12. ICWAI or CS along with M.Com(final year)? Which option is better for me after MBA?
  13. How much salary will I get after completing BSc+MCA+M.Tech?
  14. What will be a better career option between MBA and MCA after completing B.Sc in CSE?
  15. Which course is better between MBA/MCA? I am studying BSc computer science final year
  16. Which course is a best choice for me between MBA and MCA being a candidate having appeared for final year of BA course with Computer Applications and Psychology as the subjects?
  17. What should I do between MBA and MCA?
  18. Mtech or C-DAC?
23rd June 2011, 05:38 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better option between MBA, MCA and M.Tech for a final year B.SC (CS) candidate?

Its good to see that you are going to complete your B.Sc (CS). Soon after the completion of this course you may not be eligible to appear for B.Tech.

The minimum qualification with which a candidate can join M.Tech is through a Graduation degree in Engineering.

So, out of your options now only MBA and MCA are left behind. Between MBA and MCA which course has to join decide yourself.

If you have much interest in continuing your further studies in IT field itself, then better to go for MCA.

As already your graduation will be from B.Sc (CS), it will be an added advantage for you when you join your MCA.

In today scenario, there is good demand for IT candidates. Many of the top IT companies are recruiting the candidates coming on to the campuses.

If you would like to have a career in the Management field and if you are much interested in joining MBA, then go for it. MBA also have very good job prospects.

These people have plenty of opportunities in variety of sectors. But the candidate should have good communication skills and good subject knowledge in order to survive in this competitive world
23rd June 2011, 06:05 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Which is better option between MBA, MCA and M.Tech for a final year B.SC (CS) candidate?

The MBA and MCA are best. But M.Tech need a graduation degree in Engineering. so you are not doing M.tech degree. Select MBA or MCA are good choice for your future.
24th June 2011, 12:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better option between MBA, MCA and M.Tech for a final year B.SC (CS) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam bsc.(c.s) final year student.and want to know which is better option after my grad.(MBA,MCA OR M.TECH)?

you are eligible for MBA and MCA but you are not eligible for M-TECH exam.

you have just completed your BSC(cs) so you can go for MCA.

because it will help you for study in MCA.

if you want good salary package then you will go for MBA.

all the best
24th June 2011, 01:30 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

you are B.Sc (CS) student.
B.Sc student is not eligible to appear for M.Tech.

The minimum qualification with which a candidate can join M.Tech is through a Graduation degree in Engineering.

If you have much interest in business then you can go for MBA and if you are intrested to continuing your further studies in IT field itself, then better to go for MCA.

As already your graduation will be from B.Sc (CS), it will be an added advantage for you when you join your MCA.

both MBA and M.Tech are good and choose any subject according to your intrest.
30th June 2011, 05:28 PM
raja badam

You eligible for MBA and MCA
so you completed BSC(cs).
If you want to do MCA join in National Level colleges only other wise you choose for MBA

if you like soft ware in MBA also some specializations are also available.
16th May 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

IS MCA AND MTECH ARE EQUIVALENT DEGREE ???????????????????????????????????
16th May 2013, 01:30 PM
iam the only one

Is mtech and mca are same degree??????????????????????????????????
19th June 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

after m.sc computer science which one is better for me next m.tech or MBA.... plz suggest me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?