8th March 2017, 12:11 PM
Bibhisha

Which is better profession to choose between IT or Medical?

Which is better IT or medical in terms of salary, facilities, opportunities, fame, job security and difficulty in clearing the entrance exams. I am good at both maths and biology and at times I will for IT and sometimes for medical. Please help me out.

8th March 2017, 05:35 PM
ajay0770

Default Re: Which is better profession to choose between IT or Medical?

Here i will tell you that the both Engineering and medical both course details, after that you can judge and choose the profession according to you. Here i am enclosing a sheet for all details of Engineering & Medical profession. so just check out the enclosed file once.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Engineering Vs Medicine.pdf(84.7 KB, 11 views)
11th March 2017, 02:38 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better profession to choose between IT or Medical?

IT and Medicine are two different industries. But if you ask me the better choice, I would suggest you Medicine. Let me explain it in detail.

Salary :
One can get good salaries in both the fields. But there would be work pressure in IT industry. There would be deadlines for everything. Irrespective of high salaries in IT industry, many of the employees won't get satisfaction in this field. This kind of situation won't be there in Medical field.

Opportunities :
The number of opportunities are more in IT area compared to Medicine. But if you have strong subject knowledge you can get good job opportunities in Medical field as well.

Fame :
You can get good fame in Medical field. Irrespective of your good work in IT field, you won't get fame.

Job Security :
To be frank, job security is nil in IT. If the company don't get projects, they will fire you immediately. But in Medicine, if you put your own practice, there is no need for you to work in a Company.

Difficulty in clearing the Entrance Exam :
This would be tough for Medicine and easy for IT.

From all the aspects, Medicine is a good choice. Surely, you can go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?