23rd December 2015, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

What profession should I choose if secured 56% in 10th ICSE?

Hi,
I have scored 56% in 10th ICSE and I am very upset now I don't do what to do? So please advice me that which profession would be better for me?

25th December 2015, 05:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What profession should I choose if secured 56% in 10th ICSE?

You can even for for higher education and can even opt for jobs in various government sectors such as NDA, SSC, etc.

However, in my opinion you should opt for your +2 level of examination and after that you can go for more job opportunities and can even go for various competitive examinations as well as for more higher studies.

Therefore, don't just stop here, go out and pursue your studies as only 10th marksheet will not help you to have a bright future, you surely do need qualification of a minimum graduation degree.
26th December 2015, 12:51 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What profession should I choose if secured 56% in 10th ICSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have scored 56% in 10th ICSE and I am very upset now I don't do what to do? So please advice me that which profession would be better for me?
There are so many career options available after completing 10th standard. You can continue your studies by applying for 11th and 12th standard after completing 10th standard. Once after completing 12th standard you can apply for Bachelor Degree course. Candidates who wish to pursue a Bachelor Degree course can begin just after the 12th standard . The eligibility criteria for Bachelor Degree course differs based on the specialization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?