5th September 2016, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

What to do next after B.Sc with PCM stream?

I have done my B.Sc with PCM stream and got 55% marks. Now what can I do? What should I do? Which is beneficial for me. Please reply must.

6th September 2016, 02:48 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What to do next after B.Sc with PCM stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my B.Sc with PCM stream and got 55% marks. Now what can I do? What should I do? Which is beneficial for me. Please reply must.

There are many courses available after B.Sc with PCM stream. The candidate can study M.Sc Physics or M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Mathematics or M.Sc Computer Science or MCA or MBA or MA or B.Ed or LLB or PG Diploma courses after B.Sc course. One can choose the course in which he has more interest.
There are also lots of job opportunities available in the government and private sector organizations for the B.Sc holder. They can apply for a job in the BPOs, Medical Billing Companies, Retail sector, Sales and Marketing profession, Teaching profession etc after B.Sc. There are various jobs in the government sector also. One can find the details in the job portals and in the newspapers.
6th September 2016, 11:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Best Courses to pursue after B.Sc with PCM stream:

There are many courses available to pursue after completion of B.Sc with PCM subjects.

As you are done with B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects I suggest you to pursue B.Sc in the same streams.

Although there are many streams available in B.Sc, the one and only best stream that is suitable for you is B.Sc in Physics and after completion of the course you may even go with M.Sc in Physics course.
7th September 2016, 12:30 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After completing your B.Sc course with PCM, you must go for M.Sc in your stream as this will be beneficial for you. Since you have got 55% of marks in it, you can take admission to study the M.Sc course.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for M.Sc course.
7th September 2016, 12:48 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

After doing B.Sc you can do the M.Sc. You should choose the subject for master degree as per your interest. There are many courses in India for a science graduate. If you don't want to do M.Sc. then you can do MBA, MCA, pgdm, paramedical courses, lob, IAS, IPS, IFS, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy, Indian Army, railway, defense, Merchant Navy, hotel management, It hardware and networking.
All these courses are beneficial for your career. You should choose a course as per your interest. Thanks
25th March 2019, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

After bsc with pcm can we take MCA ???is it useful???how much salary can we expect??
25th October 2019, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

After bsc with PCM, can i do MSc with geography?
29th October 2019, 04:24 PM
EduXpert

You can do the below-mentioned courses after B.Sc PCM degree.

1. MBA
2. M.Sc
3. B.Ed
4. PG Diploma
5. Integrated MSc-PhD
25th June 2023, 12:44 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

After completing B.Sc with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) stream, you have several options for further studies and career paths. Here are some common paths you can consider:

Pursue M.Sc: You can opt for a Master's degree in a specialized field related to your B.Sc subjects. For example, you can pursue M.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Astrophysics, Geology, Environmental Science, or any other related discipline. A Master's degree can enhance your knowledge and provide deeper insights into your chosen field.

Integrated Courses: Some universities and institutions offer integrated courses that combine a Bachelor's and Master's degree into a single program. You can explore integrated courses such as M.Sc (Integrated), which typically have a duration of five years and offer advanced knowledge in your field of interest.

Professional Courses: You can pursue professional courses after B.Sc with PCM to enhance your skillset and improve job prospects. Some popular professional courses include B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) for teaching, B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) in engineering, B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture), or courses like Actuarial Science, Data Science, or Artificial Intelligence.

Competitive Exams: If you are interested in government jobs or specific career paths, you can consider appearing for competitive exams after B.Sc. Some common exams include the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services Exam, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) exams, state-level Public Service Commission exams, or exams conducted by organizations like the Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) or the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO).

Research and Ph.D.: If you have a strong inclination towards research and want to contribute to scientific advancements, you can pursue a Ph.D. after completing your B.Sc. This path allows you to engage in in-depth research, publish papers, and contribute to the academic and scientific community.

Career Opportunities: Depending on your specialization and interests, you can explore career opportunities in various industries. For example, you can consider roles in scientific research institutes, government organizations, educational institutions, pharmaceutical companies, IT companies, data analytics firms, or consulting firms. You can also explore opportunities in fields like defense, space research, environmental science, or engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?