3rd March 2016, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the various career options available in government sector after completion of graduation?

hello
sir/madam,
i'm a student of B.COM (NITRUTION) Honours. I want to know, what are the
career options for me after graduation? I want to go after a Government
job, please notify me the best Government career options for me. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
  2. What are the job options available in Government sector after completion of M.Sc Physics?
  3. What are the job options in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  4. Which career I can set next in private or government sector after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  5. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  6. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  7. What are the career options after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  8. What is the career options available after completion of BA graduation course?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  10. What are the career options available after MSc Microbiology in government sector?
  11. What are the career options for me after graduation? I am a student of B.A English Honors
  12. What can be done after completing BSc in Geography? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  14. Career options after M.Sc apart from teaching? Can i apply for Ph.D? Options in government and private sector?
  15. Career options available after graduation in IT? What specialization can be taken?
  16. How to develop a career in government sector? What should I choose after B.Tech?
  17. Courses after 10th in IT sector?
  18. What is the best career options after completion of B.Com Graduation from Delhi University?
4th March 2016, 10:54 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What are the various career options available in government sector after completion of graduation?

Here i am mentioning some Government jobs which you can apply with you Qualification.

1. You can apply for the posts like Stenographer , UDC , MTS in ESIC , Hyderabad.

2. You can apply for the post of Assistant Provident Fund commissioner through UPSC exam.

3. You can apply for the post of Assistants in United India Insurance Company.

4. You can apply for the individual bank clerk exams as well as IBPS bank clerk exam .

Selection process is ,
--> Preliminary exam
--> Main exam
--> Interview

5. You can apply for the post of Apprentice Development officers in LIC

6. You can apply for the IAS , IPS exams.

7. You can apply for the post of Sub-Inspector in Police department

8. You can apply for the Combined Graduate Level exam through SSC
4th March 2016, 01:48 PM
kantraman

Default Re: What are the various career options available in government sector after completion of graduation?

If you want to choose teaching profession then complete B.Ed after bechelor degree and to choose lecturer job then clear NET/SLET after any master degree.But if you want to make their career in the banking field then you may choose MBA course after graduation.
4th March 2016, 08:25 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, candidate after pursuing graduation degree are eligible to appear for most of government jobs examination.

Candidate after qualifying in examination are eligible for jobs. So, now you only have to do is to appear and qualify in examination. You can appear for

SSC http://www.ssc.nic.in

CDS http://www.upsc.gov.in

Banking http://www.ibps.in

Candidate passed graduation degree are eligible to appear for examination. For more information visit at link given.
4th March 2016, 11:25 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
sir/madam,
i'm a student of B.COM (NITRUTION) Honours. I want to know, what are the
career options for me after graduation? I want to go after a Government
job, please notify me the best Government career options for me. Awaiting for the response.
The aspirant can find many government jobs in various government departments and organizations. You can apply for jobs in Indian Railways, the recruitment will be done by RRB, the website link is; Click here

- You can also apply for jobs in the nationalized banks for the post of Clerks and Probationary Officers. The eligibility is a graduation from a recognised university. The website link is http://www.ibps.in/

- You can also apply for Staff Selection Commission, there is Combined Graduate Level Examination, the website link is http://ssc.nic.in/

- You can also apply for State Staff Selection Commission like TNPSC, the website link is http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
14th March 2016, 03:41 PM
DivyaJ1

Wink Re: What are the various career options available in government sector after completion of graduation?

Yes, there are many options for your career.
You can apply for ssc and ibps exams for govt jobs.
Staff Selection Commission is a Central Government Recruitment Agency established to provide jobs for students of Secondary, Senior Secondary and Graduated.
IBPS PO is one of the India’s most sought after job destinations for employment seekers.
you can check full information & eligibility criteria on the official website or "EDUNCLE".
21st January 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam I am a student of BA(pass). Please suggest me the course for higher education which will help me in getting a government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?