6th October 2011, 11:46 AM
vhanuvishal

Which is the better specialization for me in MBA having completed B.Tech in IT?

i have completed b-tech in IT ,which is the better specialization in mba for me.
can i take system or finance??

Related Questions:
  1. Which specialization is a good choice for me in MBA course having completed B.Tech in Instrumentation?
  2. Which specialization in MBA course is a better choicer for me being a candidate having completed M.Sc Maths and M.Phil?
  3. What should I do in MBA courses after graduation in B.Sc?
  4. Best specialization for ECE student in MBA?
  5. How to work in government sectors? I have completed my MBA in specialization
  6. Which specialization in MBA suits best for Btech in CSE?
  7. Best specialization to study MBA again for Marketing postgraduate?
  8. MBA colleges in Maharashtra which offer specialization in project management
  9. Value of an integrated B.Tech MBA course in abroad for job prospective?
  10. MBA or M.Tech After Computer Science Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for Jobs in IT Department after completion of MBA course in HR specialization?
  12. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  13. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  14. Which is the best specialization to study MBA again for Marketing postgraduate? -- [New]
  15. Best specialization for B.Tech IT student in MBA? Which is better between International Business, Marketing and Sales or HR?
  16. How to do MBA after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks
  17. Can I give GRE exam after doing to US? What is the procedure and details on how to give the exam?
  18. Which is the better specialization for me in MBA having completed B.Tech in IT?
6th October 2011, 01:21 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the better specialization for me in MBA having completed B.Tech in IT?

Soon after the completion of B.Tech in IT, my suggestion is to go for job opportunities rather than going for higher studies like MBA.

There will be number of IT companies which are recruiting B.Tech IT candidates like
-TCS
-Wipro
-Infosys
-HCL
-Accenture

Most of these companies are recruting B.Tech candidates who are of career 60 in the sense the candidates need to secure a minimum of 60% of marks through out their academic studies.

Any way it is your choice either to join in job or to join MBA. Soon after the completion of B.Tech in IT, I suggest you to go for Systems Management as specialization under MBA course.

The admission to MBA course will be given on the basis of performance in the entrance exams like
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT

This course is being offered by less number of institutions. So make a list of yourself the institutes which are offering this course and know the required rank to be placed in those institutes and try to secure that rank by having good preparation.
6th October 2011, 02:10 PM
Priyanka Chiraniya

Default Re: Which is the better specialization for me in MBA having completed B.Tech in IT?

Taking admission in MBA does not have any connection with B.tech studies or any stream.You can take admission in any stream in MBA according to your interest on the basis of score you achieve in entrance examination for MBA.

Best wishes.
6th October 2011, 02:11 PM
Priyanka Chiraniya

Taking admission in MBA does not have any connection with B.tech studies or any stream.You can take admission in any stream in MBA according to your interest on the basis of score you achieve in entrance examination for MBA.

Best wishes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?