24th February 2016, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best specialization to study MBA again for Marketing postgraduate?

Hello Sir,

Just right now, I have completed MBA with Marketing. I want to do dual MBA now. I want to know that which is the best specialization to study MBA again. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  2. What should I do in MBA courses after graduation in B.Sc?
  3. Courses available in USA for MBA postgraduate?
  4. Can I study PhD if completed MBA(Marketing) about a month ago? Best specialization to study?
  5. How can I study PhD in Marketing being an MBA(Marketing) postgraduate and having 18 years of experience?
  6. What is the meaning of an Integrated Course? What does the course contain? Institutes offering the course?
  7. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  8. What is the specialization for MBA among HT, Finance, IT and marketing
  9. Which is the best specialization in MBA course between HR and Marketing? Career scope for Job Opportunities after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I study PhD in Management through NET being a 36 years old MBA(Marketing & MIS) postgraduate?
  11. Source of study material for doing MBA with specialization in Marketing? How to start preparing for it? Is the exam completely objective type or will there be any subjective questions as well?
  12. Best specialization for B.Tech IT student in MBA? Which is better between International Business, Marketing and Sales or HR?
  13. Which specialization is better between MBA(Finance and HR) and MBA(Finance and Marketing)
  14. Is the specialization in medical marketing available under MBA marketing? Which are the top colleges in Mumbai offering MBA?
  15. How can I get a job in Nokia telecommunication after completing MBA with marketing specialization
  16. Which firm and profile is the best for MBA graduates in finance and marketing specialization?
  17. Do I have a chance to attend the SLET exam after passing MBA with both specialization finance and marketing
  18. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
29th April 2016, 11:59 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best specialization to study MBA again for Marketing postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,

Just right now, I have completed MBA with Marketing. I want to do dual MBA now. I want to know that which is the best specialization to study MBA again. Please help me.
As you mentioned you have already completed MBA in Marketing, you can pursue your career in marketing line. Having said that you want to study one more MBA, you can choose MBA in Human Resource Management. There are many specializations available in MBA. The job opportunities for the MBA HR are good. You should be very good in communication skills and must have patience to handle candidates. You should not lose your cool and stay focused. The job scope for the MBA HR is very good. So you can choose MBA in HR after your MBA in Marketing.
30th April 2016, 12:54 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is the best specialization to study MBA again for Marketing postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,

Since, you have already done MBA in Marketing so it is not good do again MBA course. However, you can apply for Higher or research related course like PhD or M.Phil in Management specialization which helps to get Teacher level job at college level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?