30th December 2011, 10:54 PM
nikitabhadra

Can I give GRE exam after doing to US? What is the procedure and details on how to give the exam?

Hello
I wanted to know that can i give gre exam after goin to US...Please tell me what is the procedure and details of how to give exams ther...what about th LOR and SOP then....please reply as soon as possible...

Thanking You...

14th January 2012, 02:15 PM
abhi.mudiraj1991

Default Re: Can I give GRE exam after doing to US? What is the procedure and details on how to give the exam?

Good question there is no chance of going to us without writing GRE its better to go for GRE coaching its of around 7000 to 10,000rs and writing exam fee is 8000rs...!
8th July 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give GRE exam after doing to US? What is the procedure and details on how to give the exam?

i completed my mba(finance) can i do phd or any specialization corses in u.s if yes can u give me the the college offering phd or any specialization courses after pg and i had small doubt that i completed my graduation one year becoz of my baclogs but in my mba there are no backlogs do i am elligible for writing gre and tofel ....................pls reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?