28th May 2017, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Biology with maths or biology with IP is better?

I am really confused which subject should i choose BIO IP or BIO MATHS? l am interested in medicine and IT field. But my ambition is to become a college lecture in the English subject. So which is good for me( commerce, biomaths or bio IP)???

29th May 2017, 05:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Biology with maths or biology with IP is better?

According to me it would be better for you to choose biology and mathematics combination because if you will choose biology and it then it is of no use because for a Biology student Computer stream is some word difficult and also in your future you won't have computer use.

You should choose biology and mathematics. If you think that you can do well in both the subjects.
30th May 2017, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

I want to become a doctor . I have just given my matrix now . Now I'm really confused to choose between IP and maths... I'm weak in maths but parents are suggesting to opt maths. What step shall I take now?
20th January 2019, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I would like to become a doctor.Bio maths or Bio IP will help me? I'm weak in Maths.What should I do?
30th August 2019, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the benefit of taking bio ip?
24th June 2020, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I would like to become a doctor so which subject should I take bio maths or bio ip lam weak in maths
26th August 2020, 01:44 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to become a doctor so which subject should I take bio maths or bio ip lam weak in maths
To become a doctor you need to choose BiPC in intermediate.,then you need to crack entrance exam to get reputed and well equipped colleges in graduation degree..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?