15th April 2016, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to reappear in PUC exam after a long years gap?

Hello Sir

My name is sandeep I did my sslc in 2002 and did my puc in regular but failed then I went to do diploma but got backlogs nw my age is 27 nd the institution where I did my puc is closed nw is there anyway I appear for puc exams and will it be considered as 10 2

16th April 2016, 04:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to reappear in PUC exam after a long years gap?

No, it will not be considered as 10+2 examination and therefore, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for the examination.

However, if you would have completed your +2 level of examination, you would have been very much eligible for the examination, but here in your case I am sorry to say that you cannot appear for the examination mentioned above.,

16th April 2016, 04:37 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, it will not be considered as 10+2 examination and therefore, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for the examination.

However, if you would have completed your +2 level of examination, you would have been very much eligible for the examination, but here in your case I am sorry to say that you cannot appear for the examination mentioned above.

15th April 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i had completed my 1st p.u.c in regular mode 12 years back. Due to my health issues i was not able to continue my 2nd year .. Can i complete my 2nd year in correspondence now.
27th April 2019, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

I have discontinued 2nd puc in 2017-18 it is possible to pass in the year 2019-20?
12th October 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to study puc science. My age is37. Is it possible in evening college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?