6th December 2016, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

From which board should I pursue intermediate CBSE or Telengana State Board?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th now and after completing it I want to take admission in class 11th but I am confused between the Boards. I want ti know from which board should I pursue intermediate CBSE or Telengana State Board? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better among CBSE and Bihar State Board to study in Intermediate?
  2. Which board is suitable after completion of 10th standard in state board?
  3. Is it good for one to transfer from CBSE syllabus to Kerala state syllabus?
  4. Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard?
  5. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  6. CBSE or State Board, which is better for Medical aspirant?
  7. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  8. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  9. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  10. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Shall I continue in CBSE board or change to state board after 10th standard? -- [New]
  12. Is it right to give preference to Maharashtra State Board instead of CBSE?
  13. Which board will be better - CBSE or state board?
  14. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  15. Difference between CBSE and State Board?
  16. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  17. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  18. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
9th December 2016, 09:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which board should I pursue intermediate CBSE or Telengana State Board?

After completion of your 10th standard, you can pursue your higher studies i.e., 11th and 12th standard in any stream of your interest from any board whether it is CBSE Board or Telangana State Board. There is only small difference between the syllabus of both boards. It is best to pursue your higher studies from CBSE Board to get good score in national level entrance examinations. So, its upto you to choose the board for pursuing your 11th and 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?