23rd May 2016, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Which board is suitable after completion of 10th standard in state board?

My daughter studied 1st to 6th in CBSE school. 7th to 10th studied in nainpur in mp state . there was no CBSE school in nainpur .she passed with 83%. Recently we transferred from mp to Maharashtra . will she choose to study CBSE in 11th class? Which school is suitable for her?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  2. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  3. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  4. Is it possible to change from state to CBSE board after completion of 10th standard?
  5. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  6. Is it advisable to move from CBSE board to state board after 8th standard?
  7. Which board is suitable in Gujarat after 9th class from Maharashtra? Eligibility to take admission in CBSE board in 10th standard in Gajarat?
  8. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  10. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  11. Is it possible for me to get admission in Kerala state board school after completion of 10th standard in CBSE board?
  12. Eligibility to do diploma in Mechanical engineering after SSC exam?
  13. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  14. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in schools for 11th in any part of the country if I write my 10th final exam based on state board?
  16. Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard?
  17. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  18. Which is best among ISC and Kerala State Board for studying 12th standard?
23rd May 2016, 09:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board is suitable after completion of 10th standard in state board?

After completion of 10th standard from State Board, you can pursue your higher studies from any Board whether it is Central/ State Board based on your interest. The Central Board syllabus is same throughout the country whereas State Board syllabus is confined only to that particular state. It is best to opt for CBSE Board as you can gain more knowledge with CBSE Board syllabus when compared to syllabus of State Board.
23rd May 2016, 11:24 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board is suitable after completion of 10th standard in state board?

Yes definitely your daughter can pursue 11th and 12th standard from CBSE board school in Maharashtra.

List of best CBSE schools in Maharashtra to pursue 11th and 12th:

Kendriya Vidyalaya

Sanjo Convent School

Tender Care Home

Tuli Public School

Lotus English School
24th May 2016, 01:03 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Both state board and CBSE board have same value and syllabus. But CBSE board is a central board while Maharashtra board is a state board. My suggestion to you is that you should prefer CBSE board over state board. I am asking this because CBSE has designed its syllabus pattern by keeping competitive exams in mind. So you will get easy access to crack your competitive exams after completion of your 12th standard. You can go for admission in any of the following schools :

* B K Birla Centre for Education, Shirgaon, Pune
* Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Navsari, Amravati
* Ram Ratna Vidya Mandir, Thane, Mumbai
24th May 2016, 03:45 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, she is eligible to change the board and eligible to get admission in the CBSE board.

The eligibility to get admission in the 11th std in other school of CBSE is candidate must have passed 10th from any recognised board.

You have to submit the following documents such as marksheet, transfer and migration certificate to get admission in other school affiliated with CBSE.
24th May 2016, 11:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

CBSE board will be a better choice for her as there are many advantages for a candidate opting for admission in CBSE board in class 11.

> It is an English medium school.

> There is lot of opportunities for co-curricular activities.

> Most of the entrance examination is based on CBSE syllabus pattern.

So, getting admission in CBSE board will not be a bad decision for your child in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?