16th January 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Information about the courses in MS and the universities in USA and India offering MS course?

hello sir ,
now i am studying b.e of ECE branch iam intrested in doing ms but i had confusion of selecting the best course in ms so please give me information on the courses in ms and the universities in united states and india offering the ms courses .

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best course in MS? Information about the courses in MS and universities in united states and India?
  2. Is it easy to do B.Ed. through correspondence?
  3. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  4. Top universities in India offering M.Pharmacy? What are the courses?
  5. List of universities offering M.S. in Telecommunication & Networking in USA? Requirements for admission?
  6. List of top 20 USA universities for doing masters in US? -- [New]
  7. Best Universities in India offering M.Sc in Biotechnology and Biochemistry? Fee structure for these courses and the procedure to get admission?
  8. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  9. Universities offering courses related to space, satellites, rockets?
  10. What is the difference between doing B.Tech in India and doing BS in USA? Job Opportunities for these courses in India and USA?
  11. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in USA offering this programme?
  12. List of top universities for MS in USA after doing B.Tech? Information of all the universities of USA?
  13. What would be my destiny for studies Abroad?
  14. Can I do MDS(oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in USA after finishing BDS degree in India? Procedure to apply for it and the universities in USA offering the program?
  15. Courses related to Space-Technology/Astrophysics/Aerospace? Colleges and Entrance Exams?
  16. Universities in India offering Ph.d degree in Physical Education? Any valid university?
  17. After M.Pharmacy (Q.A) in India, Can I do anyPG Diploma courses in USA?
  18. Which is the best course in MS after doing B.E ECE? Which are the courses in MS and university in US offering the MS course? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd June 2012, 09:43 PM
Radhakrishna143

Default Re: Information about the courses in MS and the universities in USA and India offering MS course?

hello sir ,
now i am studying b.e of ECE branch iam
intrested in doing ms but i had confusion of
selecting the best course in ms so please give me
information on the courses in ms and the
universities in united states and india offering the ms courses .
14th November 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the courses in MS and the universities in USA and India offering MS course?

Hi sir! i am doing my BE(ECE) 3rd yr. i am interested in doing my MS in US. what course should i prefer??pls give me some suggestions.
18th February 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i have done by B-TECH in CSE now iam interested to do my masters in US,actually i have passed my b-tech in 2012.so,do i have any chance for writing GRE,and what are the courses in MS and what wil be loan procees and fee details per semister
16th March 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,
now i am studying b.e of ECE branch iam
3rd June 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I'm doing BCA. I'm interested in doing ms. but i had a confusion in choose the courses in ms. so plz give me suggestion for me............!!!!!!!!!!!!
26th August 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

i am a B.Tech student of IT.....Wat course i have to choose to do M.S
9th November 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

hai am doing ece, 3rd yr.............. and wanna know which course to choose for M.S
11th December 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

hello sir ,
now i am studying b.e of IT branch iam
6th October 2014, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir! i am doing my BTECH(ECE) 3rd yr. i am interested in doing my MS in US. what course should i prefer??pls give me some suggestions.
my mail id is:[email protected]
mobile:-9700878914
7th October 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi... iam a final year BE student studying information science. Iam interested in getting into a career of gaming and i want to do MS in USA. which course should i take in MS?
Please do reply.
16th November 2017, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I have MCA M.Phil with me. Can I do M.Tech without writing any exam? And which college/university I need to approach
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?