4th January 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Which Books to prepare for all the subjects of ICES Exam of upcoming year?

Sir, i want a help from you that can you please give me the names of the books of all the subjects that i can follow to give the i.c.s.e examination of 2013. You can also e mail me at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 5 year Question Papers for all Science subjects for 10th class of ICES?
  2. How to prepare for upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of EC? Which subjects to be concentrated more? Which Book to prepare for Networks?
  3. Which Books should I refer to prepare for CLAT LLM Exam of upcoming year?
  4. Date of entrance exams for MSc Forensic Science in the upcoming year? How to prepare for the entrance exam and which books to refer?
  5. How should I prepare for upcoming GATE Exam? Which subjects should I concentrate more for this?
  6. Model Question Papers of Bank Exams?
  7. How to prepare for upcoming SBI clerk exam? Tips and tricks?
  8. Reference Books to prepare for upcoming NET Exam for Management stream?
  9. How to write Bank exam after doing 2nd year UG? Am I eligible for it? Books to be referred?
  10. How to prepare for CAT exam? How may I get study materials online? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  11. How to prepare for IAS entrance exam? Subjects to be chosen? Requirements and books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Books to be read for the upcoming GATE entrance exam?
  13. How to prepare for MCH? Which books to follow and examination pattern? -- [New]
  14. How to prepare for HAS Exam? Which Books should I refer for this Exam? Where can I get study materials to prepare for this Exam?
  15. How to choose subjects for UPSC exam? Which books should be referred?
  16. Guidebooks including all subjects for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  17. How to prepare for IPS exam? Books to be referred?
  18. How can I prepare for UPSC Preliminary exam? Suitable books for preparation? What are the subjects enlisted for UPSC exam?
27th October 2015, 05:51 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Books to prepare for all the subjects of ICES Exam of upcoming year?

These are Books IES Exam

>Theory of Structures/ Analysis of Structure by S. Ramamurtham, L.S. Negi & Jangit, Gupta & Pandit, C.S. Reddy

>Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering by Gopal Ranjan & Rao,Venkat Ramaiha, S. K. Garg, B.C. Punamia

>Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Machines by Modi & Seth, R. K. Bansal, A.K.Jain K.Subramanyam, Jagdish Lal.

>Environmental Engineering by B.C. Punamia(Part I & II), S.K. Garg

>Railway Engineering by Saxena & Arora

>Electronic Devices & Circuits & Analog Electronics by Jacob Millman & Christos C. Halkias Sedra & Smith ,J.B. Gupta

>Gas Turbine and Propulsive Systems by PR Khajuria & SP Dubey, V ganesan

>Fluid Mechanics by D.S. Kumar ,k.l.kumar, Cengel & cimbala, Frank m. white

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?