11th September 2012, 04:44 PM
sandyshreya

How to prepare for HAS Exam? Which Books should I refer for this Exam? Where can I get study materials to prepare for this Exam?

I m shreya and i hd jst complete my masters in English literature from hpu. I want to prepare for H.A.S exam bt i dnt know the procedure n related books. so plz tell me the procedure n hw can i prepare for it n good book with sufficent material so I can prepare well and also tell me which subjects I should choose. plz tell me some good website related to this and dates for the exam n everything related to the exam as I m living outside himachal. plz help me.
My id is : [email protected]

13th December 2012, 09:51 PM

Default Re: How to prepare for HAS Exam? Which Books should I refer for this Exam? Where can I get study materials to prepare for this Exam?

Hii..Sir, i am Nitish and i want to know that How can i prepare for HAS Exam? Which Books should I refer for this Exam and What is the exam date?
My Email-Id is--- [email protected]
19th March 2013, 04:05 PM

Default Re: How to prepare for HAS Exam? Which Books should I refer for this Exam? Where can I get study materials to prepare for this Exam?

Hello sir,
I am Aman sharma (B.Sc). Sir i want to prepare for H.A.S exam. Pls guide me which best books should i concern.
Which have sufficient study material, so that i can prepare well.
My id: [email protected]
21st March 2013, 01:48 PM

I WANT TO GET PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER OF H.A.S. MY ID IS [email protected]
11th April 2013, 04:33 PM

Hello i want 2 prepare for HAS what are the related books which can cover aall the related topic and also tell me from where i have start. Application forms for entring the exam.
My id. [email protected]
19th April 2013, 12:32 AM

Sir i want to prepare for H.A.S......How to prepare for HAS Exam? Which Books should I refer for this Exam? Where can I get study materials to prepare for this Exam?
my email is--- [email protected]
25th May 2013, 06:36 PM

I want to prepare for HAS exam ...kindly guide me which books I should refer ? and from where I can get the study material for preparation.
my email id: [email protected]
30th May 2013, 01:45 AM

Hi Sir,

I am a B.Tech(Electronics Communication) holder. I want to prepare for H.A.S. Please send me the name of the useful books and also tell me about the subjects which i can choose .
Also please help me by telling from where i can have the study material on internet or as hard copies.Please send me the details on the below mentioned emailid,
My email id is : [email protected]
16th June 2013, 05:18 PM

i have done b.tech. in electrical n electronics .i want to take hpas exam..tell me usefull books n some study sites for [email protected]
25th July 2013, 12:06 PM

hello sir my name is bhawani and i hv done B.A in history pol science a.d also done b.ed and post gradution in m.a english frm h.p.usir i want to do h.a.s plz sir guide me which subject i should take and what kind of timetable i should follow and sir also suggest me book for h.a.s exam..thank u sir My id is : [email protected]
9th January 2014, 02:02 PM

Hello Sir
I am Kartik Thakur. I have completed my B.com and i want to prepare for HAS but i dnt know the procedure and books. Please tell me the syllabus and the study material. My mail id is [email protected]
23rd January 2014, 09:27 PM

I have done graduation wid subjects history sociology. Plz seggest me some books for premilary exams
31st January 2014, 01:08 PM

Hello sir

I am Ritika sood. I Have Completed my B.A And Post graduation in M.A Political science from H.P.U. Sir i want to do H.A.S.. Plz help me And guide me.... My mail id is : [email protected]
16th March 2014, 10:55 PM

I am Mukesh kumar. I Have completed my bba from p.t.u.sit want to do H.A.S..Help my mail I'd is [email protected]
30th March 2014, 10:32 PM

sir i am a defense perssonal i want to join civil services as HAS ,can please u can intimate me about the reservation qouta for defense perssonel,nd how i have to prepare??my email address is [email protected]
13th May 2014, 03:14 PM

am Shreya . I have complted my B.A from govt. college and now I want to prepare for H.A.S exam plz suggest me some tips .....and which book should I refer for this exam pls tell me my id is [email protected]
6th July 2014, 12:03 PM

HELLO SIR , I WANT TO PREPARE FOR HAS EXAM , PLZ SUGGEST ME EFFECTIVE BOOKS FOR THIS , I SHALL BE HIGHLY OBLIGED FOR THIS.... [email protected] ... plz send the required link on this
31st October 2014, 12:31 PM

hello sir my name is Shivali. i have completed my b.SC and now want to prepare for HAS exam pls suggest me some tips.my email id is [email protected]
31st October 2014, 12:41 PM

hello sir..,i want to prepare for HAS EXAM please suggest me some useful tips for preparation.my email id is shivali41293@gmail com
2nd January 2015, 08:38 PM

sir i want to prepare for h.as exam plz suggest me a book for this i shall be obilizd for this my id meenakshi28688@gmail. com
19th February 2015, 10:41 AM

Hello sir i have completed my b.d.s and now i want to prepare for h.as exam..plz ssuggest me good book for this.. my email id [email protected]
30th May 2015, 02:07 PM

Sir iam tanuj iam a graduate engineer in electrical stram. Right know iam a state govt employee. I want to prepare for has exam. What ate best books for this exam and what are the best methods to crack this exam. Iam looking forward for ur reply. My email id is [email protected]