30th July 2010, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Which books to refer for government sector exams like BEL, BHEL, JTO?

I am doing prepration for government sector, but still haven't found good book that helped me out...can anybody suggest me the book..

22nd April 2011, 05:01 AM
babydoll

Default Re: Which books to refer for government sector exams like BEL, BHEL, JTO?

Hello friend,
Basically the government exam were conducted by the Upsc. For the preparation of these books you need to have good problem solver. You must have the knowledge of GK and current affairs.
For the exam like JTO, BHEL, BEL you can prepare from many study materials available on websites. For the JTO exam you have good concept of communication system and wireless communication.
you can go through your subjects which can be asked in the previous years question paper. Better to go for the syllabus for the Exam and then complete one by one.
Good luck!!!!
22nd April 2011, 07:34 PM
archanarathnam

Default Re: Which books to refer for government sector exams like BEL, BHEL, JTO?

hi,
In order to face any competitive exam in any stream after btech are our text books itself because in govt exam they usually dont ask any time taking question .they ask direct questions in indirect and confusing way .So if you are thorough with your basics of all your subjects it will help you much .in order to learn all this you need to study your text books
23rd April 2011, 09:30 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi..
for preparing for these sort of exams the books of the made easy academy and the ace academy are really useful,
you can also follow the gk publishers book for the gate exam,
as far as the general section is concerned its very important to follow an good book and there is nothing better than the manorama year book and the career launcher books for this section
also you should have some knowledge in the aptitude part for which the materials of the time institute will be very useful
2nd May 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

which book suitable for preparing puplic sector like bhel,power grid ,sail
6th May 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

rs agrwal radar communication
7th June 2011, 09:13 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

for face any competitive exam in any stream after btech are our text books itself because in govt exam they usually dont ask any time taking question.

they ask direct questions in indirect and confusing way.

So if you are thorough with your basics of all your subjects it will help you much .in order to learn all this you need to study your text books
6th August 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

sir.i m student of 4th yr (EC).
is the study meterial from made easy successful.
plz suggest me.........................
20th September 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the basic requirement of these kin d of exam?
22nd October 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir! I'm student of 4yr(E&Inst.) branch i want to prepare psu exam so which book is best for me
24th July 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

which book is good bel exams. please inform
29th June 2013, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

KPTCL &KEB ENTERANCE EXAM PREPARTATION FOR WHICH BOOK GOOD FOR THESE EXAMS?(IM COMPLETED DIPLOM EEE &NOW IM IN FINAL YAER ENGINEERING)
PLEASE HELP ME
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?