27th March 2013, 06:26 PM
ashish10035

How to get a job in government sector like BEL, BHEL, DRDO? I am a electronics and communication engineer

respected sir, i am electronics and communication engineer. and in future ,
i want to jobs in gov. sector like BEL, BHEL, DRDO etc.
i have an simple query, in the 7th semester i have an option to do 6 month internship in reputed institute like ceeri pilani or cdot delhi etc. or 2nd option
is to stay at collage and prepared for GATE . So please tell me what i have to
do

Related Questions:
  1. Which course has a better scope in future?
  2. What can i study after finishing diploma?
  3. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  4. Which stream is a best choice for me in B.Tech course?
  5. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  6. Career after Diploma in ECE? Which trade is better? -- [New]
  7. Which are the PSU companies where I can get if I am form EC branch?
  8. Which government sectors recruit electronics and communication engineer?
  9. Jobs in government sector for electronics and communication engineer?
  10. Which is the best job for Electronics and Communication students in government sector?
  11. Information about the Mechanical Jobs?
  12. Book for ECE aptitude test of BEL, DRDO and GATE exam?
  13. Details of the coaching institutes for public sector services like SAIL, BEL, BHEL and other government sectors
  14. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  15. Jobs in government sector after Electronics and Communication? Any exam which I have to give?
  16. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  17. In which sector should an electronics and communication engineer work to get a better earning in future?
  18. List of companies in which a B.Tech EEE student can get jobs after completion of studies? -- [Most Discussed]
30th August 2015, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in government sector like BEL, BHEL, DRDO? I am a electronics and communication engineer

Good morning sir.. I have completed B.sc elctronics and got 2 years experience in mnc also.. But i would like to work in government job.. How can i get job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?