10th March 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Where I can get the application form of NATA in Kolkata? Detailed information and requirements to apply?

Friends,
How to get NATA application form in Kolkata?
I want to appear in NATA. Please help
me to give the details and all the requirements for applying.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
12th March 2015, 04:22 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where I can get the application form of NATA in Kolkata? Detailed information and requirements to apply?

The notification for NATA exam 2015 has not released yet. After the release of notification You can apply for NATA exam only through online. To do so, first you should register for NATA exam through online by visiting the following link.
www.nata.in/register
After completing the registration Process, you should fill up your details and you should submit the application with a fee of Rs.1000, which you can pay through Net banking or Credit Cards or ICICI Isure Bank Challan.

Eligibility:-
Candidates who have completed their 10th standard are eligible to apply for NATA exam.

You can find the entire details of NATA exam, by looking at the following attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NATA_Brochure.pdf(570.7 KB, 36 views)
12th March 2015, 11:10 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where I can get the application form of NATA in Kolkata? Detailed information and requirements to apply?

I would like to tell you that the NATA form will be available online, and the forms will be available from 25th of March, 2015.

You can avail the form from the link given below:-

http://www.nata.in/2015/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?