27th March 2012, 10:25 AM
Chaitanya_sai

Books to be referred to prepare for GATE? What is the criteria of the college? I am doing B.Arch from NITP

Sir,
Am doing B.Arch from nitp. Am interested in doing my masters in it further. . . And sir, I want to know about the book's to be prepared for gate. And what will be criteria of college's, after qualifying GRE to take students. What will be the difference of doing it in local to abroad , Any advantage's ? Thank you sir.

31st August 2015, 07:31 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Books to be referred to prepare for GATE? What is the criteria of the college? I am doing B.Arch from NITP

Books to be referred to prepare for GATE:-

Chapterwise GATE Solved Papers (2012-2000): Electrical Engineering
by Manish Purbey

GATE: Mechanical Engineering Chapterwise Solved Papers (2012 - 2000) With 1 Model Paper & 2 Practice Sets
by Lalit Jain

GATE: Computer Science and Information Technology Chapterwise Solved Papers (2012 - 2000) With 1 Model Paper & 2 Practice Sets
by Nitesh Jain

GATE Instrumentation Engineering : Topicwise Previous Years Solved Papers
by S. K. Karna

10 Years' Solved Papers GATE: Electronics and Communication Engineering
by The Gate Academy

GATE 2013: Mechanical Engineering
by Vikas Slariya

Instrumenation Measurement And Analysis
by B.C.Nakra & K.K.Chaudhry

Instrumentation Engineering Gate 2012
by Satish K Karna & Ravi verma

GATE 2013: General Aptitude And Mathematics
by G K P
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?