9th April 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Which books should I refer for between NCERT and Refresher? How can I prepare for my class 10th?

which book is better for me (1).ncert or refrerser
and how can i prepare for my class 10th

Related Questions:
  1. NCERT books for class 11 and 12 are sufficient for cracking AFMC exam? Books to refer and question pattern?
  2. R.S. Agarwal and NCERT books are enough to prepare for Mathematics exam of 10th CBSE? Toughest chapter of Mathematics in 10th CBSE?
  3. Reference books to prepare for 10th CBSE Board exam except NCERT books?
  4. How to prepare for 12th CBSE board exam?
  5. Syllabus and books for CBSE VIII standard?
  6. NCERT books or reference books? for class 10th maths -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Mathematics books for preparation of 10th CBSE Board exam?
  8. How to prepare for CBSE exams? Are NCERT books enough? Which books to refer for Science and Maths?
  9. How to prepare and score 95% in 12th board exams?
  10. How to prepare for CBSE exam? Are NCERT books enough? Books to be referred for Physics and Chemistry?
  11. How many marks should expect in 12th board exams in biology after studying from NCERT books?
  12. Which NCERT books should I refer for optional subjects like History and Public Administration for UPSC exam?
  13. From which book I should prepare for 12th CBSE Board exam either NCERT or side books? How can I prepare for it in a short period of time?
  14. Is it preferred to study NCERT books for the preparation of IIT when having ISC board in 12th class and would it effect board exam marks? -- [New]
  15. How to get 90% marks in exams while studying PUC 2nd year
  16. Books to be referred for science? Should I just refer NCERT?
  17. Study material to be referred for IAS exam?
  18. Which additional reference books to refer apart from NCERT books? Can I refer these for science, social science, maths, english communicative and Hindi course B?
5th June 2012, 11:51 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which books should I refer for between NCERT and Refresher? How can I prepare for my class 10th?

Dear

Books to be studied

If you want to clear the AISSE examination only then you can stick to NCERT.
If you want to gain some extra information on your subject then you can go for the following books:

Mathematics By R.D. Sharma
Together With English Communicative
Pradeep's --- Physics
Pradeep's / ABC --- Chemistry

Pradeep will notonly offer you questions for AISSE but will also help you in solving IITJEE/AIEEE based questions.

Together With English will give a detailed overview of your chapters...

Best of Luck For your preparations:..!!

19th October 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books should I refer for between NCERT and Refresher? How can I prepare for my class 10th?

which referece book i should prefer for physics class 10
7th January 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

how do i prepare for class-10 summative assessment 2
12th May 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best refresor book of class 10 social science ?
12th May 2013, 11:10 PM
deepa...

you can refer ncert text book...that will be the best option..
for reference, for mathematics you can use r.d.sharma,or sulthan chand (s.chand), for social science, you can use book by auther kundra bava, for science and technology you can use "together with" or abc books, and for English you can refer to golden text book by Lakshmi publications...
I hope this will help you..
study your ncert text book..and even then you can't understand, you can refer these reference texts.
19th December 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

i have a physics refresher and ncert also which book have to study in a class 11
8th May 2014, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

is xamidea science refresher best ??? i dnt hav any choice.... pls help meee out..... im realyy in need of a best refresher and also give me choices for other subjects tooo....
16th July 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

which book is good for social science? I want that sort of book which has all the expected HOTS questions solved correctly and precisely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?